woops — I almost forgot, I have a BLOG!
What a wonderfully busy time of year it is. My heart is full and my list is long. Utah was a good trip — can’t wait to tell you more. The personal highlight was meeting my new niece Brooklyn!
Thanks to everyone who responded so quickly and thoroughly to my recent query — I’m happy to report that I will be teaching a class at bigpicturescrapbooking.com on the Family Fun Library — in fact, I’ll be teaching two different variations [just wait.] Watch for the first class in mid February. In the meantime and in an effort to reflect on some of the good things in my life, I present the "Is there anything better than …" game, where you just think back a few days and fill in the blank as many times as necessary. Makes a great scrapbook page btw. Are you ready? Here goes, in no particular order.
Is there anything better than …
1. Enjoying a perfectly ripe, juicy grapefruit in the middle of Winter?
2. Going to Costco with your husband [pushes cart, loads and unloads van?]
3. Listening to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir practice after a long and tiring day?
4. Sharing a bowl of potato chips after church?
5. Talking to a long distance friend heart to heart?
6. Snuggling and reading by the Christmas tree?
7. Watching your Dad on TV?
8. Attending a neighborhood party where you really want to mingle?
9. Listening to the fruit of your labors in the form of a piano recital?
10. Finding an inspiration piece for your future daughter’s nursery!
11. Sipping an Orange Julius, while chewing on an Aunt Annie’s pretzel, while shopping at the mall with your friend all the while feeling like your a teenager again?
12. Receiving three UPS deliveries in one day. The boxes of needed goods are arriving [phew!]
13. Getting kid and house help in the form of a responsible 20 year-old home from college?
14. Eating kinda plain, but really good, colorful food after coming home?
Truly, is there anything better than being alive?
p.s. Watch your e-mail box today — some Big News coming!