to some questions of late:
1. We are currently undergoing a server switch to a really big, bad, super-powerful server that will help all of us do more at BPS — you should have access to classrooms within 24 hours. We have extended this week’s lessons through Wednesday evening at 5:00 PST.
2. Some new classes have been posted, more will be up soon, at which point we will send an email blast letting you know!
3. We cannot answer questions on the comments page of the website. Please email us at email@example.com so we can respond with answers. I feel so bad when someone has left a question and I can’t respond — please use the admin email box!
4. My book is currently on back-order, being reprinted. While this is a good thing, it is also very frustrating and I am sorry. Books will be shipping again by the end of February.
5. You can contact any BPS teacher, by emailing them at firstname.lastname@example.org, for example: email@example.com
6. Cathy Z’s class did not include a posting gallery — one of the reasons it was so affordable. We are planning a live chat with Cathy, as soon as our chatroom is functional — we will email all registrered students with the chat date. We may even schedule two dates to accomodate international students.
7. I am working on a Family Fun Library workshop that will be in early April.
Just want to say Thanks again for your enthusiasm and feedback. We are reading all comments and suggestions and are very excited about the future. Please feel free to help me spread this information to others!
Happy Saturday — off to do some serious laundry.