Four jobs you’ve had in your life:
1. Head pooper scooper, kennel cleaner and after-hours vet assistant for my Dad, Dr. Hall, at the Kenmore Animal Hospital
2. On-call Veggie Prep at the BYU cafeteria. The only thing worse than a job that starts at 4 a.m. is a job that can call you at 3 a.m. and ask you to come in at 4 a.m.! Suffice it to say I didn’t last very long washing lettuce, slicing pineapple, coring apples or chopping onions – the whole experience made me cry!
3. Student Coordinator for Elderhostel at BYU. Now we’re talkin — I got to drive a university van back and forth between Salt Lake City and Provo and up and back between campus and Sundance or Heber City and I got to coordinate events for the nicest and most gracious senior citizens visiting campus to take college classes – I loved this job!
4. Exercise Specialist in the cardiac rehab program at Loyola Hospital in Maywood, IL. This was my job when Geof was in medical school. I checked patients in and out, kept them motivated while exercising and shaved more hairy chests than I care to recount. I would prep all the old guys for stress tests.
Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. The original Robin Hood, starring Errol Flynn
2. Pride and Prejudice – all five hours!
3. Sound of Music
4. Matt Damon in either of those Bourne movies!
Four places you have lived:
1. Bothell, Washington
2. Heidleburg, West Germany
3. Forest Park, IL
4. Lewiston, ID
Four TV shows you love to watch:
I don’t watch T.V. Sometimes I wish I could, but I have a hard time sitting down and it’s mostly so stupid stuff, and I get really bugged. I do wish I would remember to watch Oprah and I do sometimes watch the marvelous home makeover show – now that’s good stuff. OH .. I am totally watching the new Real Simple PBS show!!!!
Four places you have been on vacation:
1. The Hoe rainforest in the Olympic National Park – have to see it to believe it.
2. Kauai, Hawaii – want to go back very soon.
3. SeaWorld – there is just something exceptionally cool about killer whales that do tricks.
4. South Africa – Thanks to Louise Eichner and the Scrapbook Trading Co.
Four websites you visit daily:
1. Big Picture Scrapbooking [duh]
I think right now those are the only two I can honestly say I go to every single day. I love finding new sites and just wandering around online — I do that everyday!
Four of your favorite foods:
1. Grape Nuts warm and double [this means warmed in the microwave with a double shot of vanilla creamer]
2. Birschimuesli – German oatmeal and fruit breakfast
3. brownies – they count as food right?
4. milk – I really miss milk when I travel. I like cold cereal with milk and I like brownies with milk.
You know, this was hard. I just decided I don’t really like food all that much. It’s such an interruption. I hate that I get hungry and have to stop doing something fun to eat. I suppose I’m weird. I wish except for Sunday dinner and Thanksgiving, we could just pop an energy pill a couple of times a day. I’m really into those Naked protein and fruit drinks lately and I like Kirkland brand chocolate shakes too. I do love fresh fruit and veggies – especially raspberries and asparagus! Oh, and I like fresh salmon on the grill and a really good baked potato and Fish and Chips, at Ivars.
Four places you would rather be right now:
I just want to stay home and take a nap.
Four bloggers you are tagging:
Thanks for keeping me up so darn late Ali —