but I love her anyway, so I guess it’s my turn to answer some questions. By the way, if you haven’t met my partner Paula, visit her blog.
What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was preparing to teach in my very own booth at the D.O.T.S. convention. My class was called "Look how Versatile." Showing rubber stamps on scrapbook pages was part of my presentation. How surprised was I when Jeanette Lynton announced a new sister company called Close To My Heart, featuring scrapbooking products.
What were you doing one year ago?
Developing my Friends and Family CKU-A class and trying to find time to write a book.
Five snacks that you enjoy (in no particular order, as all snakcs are created equal):
1. dried cherries
3. fig newtons
4. string cheese
5. yogurt, grape nuts and berries
Five songs to which you KNOW all the lyrics:
1. Give said the Little Stream
2. I am a Child of God
3. How Much is that Doggy in the Window?
4. You are My Sunshine
5. Star Spangled Banner
If I’m listening to them, I can pretty much sing all the words to Karen Carpenter, Olivia Newton John, Earth Wind and Fire and Dora the Explorer.
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Give a bunch of it away to random people.
2. Buy one of my college roomates a car. We promised each other one night if either of us ever became a millionaire that we would be the other one a car!
3. Go places — take my family and go live overseas for a year.
4. Go skydiving more often.
5. Invest in Big Picture Scrapbooking – this was Paula’s answer, but I like it, so I’ll keep it.
Five bad habits:
1. picking my nose while I drive
2. picking zits on my face
3. staying up way too late
4. letting things pile up in my bedroom
5. not sending thank you notes
Five things you like doing:
1. sleeping — especially during the day
3. reading scriptures
4. playing with my boys
5. kissing my husband
Five things you would never wear, buy or get again:
1. a jumpsuit
2. high heels
3. shoulder pads
4. a perm
5. plastic storage drawers for my scrapbook room — I’m getting a new studio!
Five favorite toys:
2. blue tooth ear phone
3. Camera on my computer
4. Microphone on my computer
5. I don’t know – I guess my computer?