Forty and Sporty

That’s what she is.

She is also …
smart, caring, enthusiastic, dedicated, precise, careful, funny, interested, interesting, talkative, talented, sincere, real, devoted, likable, approachable, giving, totally and completely hip, 100% adorable and truly amazing and inspiring. Did I mention she gives really good cyber kisses?

Photo_1

Since our first phone call in January 2002 — this woman has consistently surprised me and superseded all my expectations. I told her on about our third phone call that she was going to be a superstar and, well, I hate to sound like a know-it-all — but …

Here’s to you Cathy.
What you really need for your birthday is some R+R, but I’m hoping a little R+H will work too!

Minibinder

Be the first to guess what color I got Cathy and you’ll get one too.
Happy Birthday Friend!

Comments

1. Jennifer says:

I will guess orange, because Cathy’s favorite sweatshirt from Old Navy is orange. :) (And I’m a geek for knowing that.)

2. Since orange was my first choice…I’ll have to go with the Green.

3. Hmm green and orange were my first choices…I’m going to go with light blue.

4. Since my first choices are gone too… :)
    blue?
    Happy day, Cathy!!
    Nancy
    NL

5. Ugh, I’m slow :)
    Pink then!

6. I like the pink, so that is my guess.

7. Valerie says:

My guess is black!

8. Suzanne Balvanz says:

I guess orange or gray.
    If ANYONE could brighten up something gray, Cathy could!

9. WOW, I WAS GONN SAY RED BUT I GUESS I MUST BE COLOR BLIND

10. I was going to say green too!

11. pam correa says:

I would have to say YELLOW.

12. pam correa says:

So there is no YELLOW why is that? I just noticed. That’s a bummer.

13. Sharon M says:

Guess I’ll go for white!

14. I’m so sure it was orange, but that’s already been guessed.
    No one’s said black yet, right? Basic black, the little black dress, black is beautiful, black.

15. ceci hurtado says:

I bet orange but is taken so my second option is pink passion ( or as we call it rosa mexicano!)

16. my guess is green too!

17. Colette says:

I guess silver! It’s unexpected, like Cathy Z is! Happy Bday to her!
    colette

18. Steve R says:

I’ll guess lime.

19. Kristina says:

Well, I’m late. ;)
    I’ll just say you got her one of EVERY color! LOL!

20. Heather Beasley says:

I guess ORANGE because she’s such a happy person. Am I too late?

21. I’m going to say pink – she seems to use pink on quite a bit of her layouts.

22. The red-orange!

23. ahhh we all know it was orange!!

24. I’m going with lime green
    Kim Bolyard

25. Andria B. says:

lime green

26. No fair… it’s only 8 am here in the west.
    So did you give a clue with the color that you typed “color” in?
    Is it Light blue?
    Happy birthday Cathy….

27. I’d say the orangey red looking one but I think a lot of others said that too.

28. Tricia Kennedy says:

black

29. definatley gotta b the orange to go with her orange seawtshirt, lol

30. Kainoas Mama (Marita) says:

My guess is lime. Which by the way would be my favorite too. :)

31. I would have said lime green too, but I’m far from the first. :)

32. How about the color of snow…..WHITE??
    She could surely make white look very lovely!!

33. Darlalou says:

I am going to say white, versitile, open and easily adapted, just like CZ herself!
    Happy Birthday Cathy!
    and Stacy, you rock!

34. Although someone has already won, I would like to put in my 2 cents and guess ORANGE.

35. I would say light blue but I’m probably real late in guessing being that I’m in Hawaii and 2-3 hours behind everyone.

36. I am guessing Green. I know other’s already did, but it’s such a fresh, springy color! :)

37. My guess is that you got Cathy all of the colors! What a great birthday gift!:)

38. Like others before me – my guess is Green -
    Going to order at least one for myself.

39. Yes!
    It is orange.
    Us bloggers know crazy Jeapordy trivia! Hmm, could this be an idea for a new reality tv show…..scrapbook trivia?
    I smell a podcast coming on….Donna, Cathy?
    Happy Birthday
    Tamara

40. Susan C says:

Red Orange!!!

41. I’m going to say orange.

42. my guess is orange!

43. it would be green of course :) That’s the color I associate with her.
    Although, doesn’t she have an orange sweatshirt she loves too?
    hmm. still sticking with green I think :)

44. It’s gotta be lime green!

45. Janine Rutherford says:

I know I’m too late but I also thought orange!

46. Orange!!

47. the blue one

48. orange!

49. Green

50. Karen Greenfield says:

ORANGE!!!! is there another color???? Wouldn’t it be fun to be able to look into people and see why one color appeals to them more than another? ‘Spose their eyes react to it ‘specially or something?

51. Okay, these binders are really cute. Now Id like to see ideas for their use ! Anyone ??

52. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to
    my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
    I’ve been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and
    was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this.
    Please let me know if you run into anything.
    I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

53. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on domestic violence help.

Regards

54. Great blog you’ve got here.. It’s difficult to find excellent
    writing like yours nowadays. I truly appreciate individuals like you!
    Take care!!

55. When a individual car or truck is chosen by a person the program will exhibit which auto sections
    have presently been marketed relating to the car or truck.
    Top rated auto body part repairing, installation and paint service for competitive price.
    I boat and your meet don’t means for readily moving your family belongings.

56. Have you ever thought about adding a little bit more than just your
    articles? I mean, what you say is fundamental and all.
    However think of if you added some great photos or video
    clips to give your posts more, “pop”! Your content is excellent
    but with pics and video clips, this blog could undeniably be
    one of the greatest in its niche. Excellent blog!

57. Hi there! I could have sworn I’ve been too this sikte before but after checking through some of the plst I realized it’s new to me.
    Nonetheless, I’m definitely hzppy I found itt and I’ll
    bee bookmarkiing and hecking back often!

58. Wonderful beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your website, how can i subscribe for a blog web site?
    The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast
    offered bright clear concept

59. The lack of this publicity contributes directly to the amount of the
    population that watches other sports instead of soccer. What will prevent soccer
    from establishing itself as a major force in the USA.

I obviously can’t go to all those different campuses whenever I want to buy fan apparel, so I shop for my official NCAA football
    gear online.