2. Munched on gold M&Ms while watching Pirates of the Carribean — long overdue date night! I’m such a sucker for clever marketing. I had to buy them and save them and take them to the theater with us. Pathetic — but fun.
3. Got a Swiffer — um, so in love.
it’s got batteries and squirts this fine mist and cleans my new floors after a day of boys in about 10 minutes. so slick.
4. Went to my Happy Place
Or at least one of them — sat by this cool little park with a waterfall just to hear the water and assemble my new Memory Dock planner. I’m pretty enthused about it and the potential it has to keep me on track! Robin is teaching a class at BPS right now — don’t worry if you missed it. You’ll have a chance again real soon!
5. Looking for Just the Right Bookshelves for my Music/Memory room.
I like this one from Crate and Barrell, but not sure I want to spend so much … gotta be deep enough for scrapbooks and gotta fit in my space and gotta be white — hard to find.
7. Updating our Homestudy for adoption. We’ve been waiting 15 months now for our baby daughter — long time. Hopefully, we’ll hear soon!
8. Planning our Fall Quarter of Classes at Big Picture Scrapbooking — we have so much just around the corner. So exciting!! Several of you asked about my Library of Memories class. We will run this class again starting the first week of January. We will be repeating other great classes the first part of September — Renee Pearson’s Doing it Digi, Power of Ten by Beth Proudfoot and my UR2Cre8ive class too! We also have a fun promotion planned for August — details coming soon!
I’m not going to CHA this summer — first time in a long time. I’m going to miss seeing all the new stuff, but even more, friends in the industry. I’ll be posting some of the "sneak peaks" I’ve received here — as a way to make myself feel better!
I’ve updated quite a few things on my blog — if you completed the "Do Something Good For Yourself" challenge — send me your picture for our album!
OK — did it again, stayed up way too late — gotta go to bed!