I have …

pink lint in my dryer!

that’s pretty much all I want to say.
So totally exhausted and so totally in love with this little girl.
Img_1721

Img_1707

Img_1737

Taftabest

Here are my first attempts at a "tickled pink" baby announcement photo.
Pink2

Img_1698
74 pictures and this the best I can get!! Help — let’s just say I can’t wait for Tara to come to my house!

I’m setting this to post at exactly 10:02 — which is exactly one week from the moment I met and held this baby girl. Amazing how life can change in a single moment!

Comments

1. OMG! I LOVE the ‘tickled pink’ idea! :)
    SO much fun & love going on in those photos.
    enjoy the weekend!

2. Tickled pink is such a sweet idea! Your boys look so cute with their new baby sister. You can just feel the love when you look at those pictures. :)

3. Just look at those proud big brothers — they are so CUTE and so is SHE!!! :O) Congrats again!

4. Aaaaaaawww….LOVE those pics!!

5. Congratulations, Stacy and Family! And the pics are terrific – what a lucky girl! I already feel sorry for her boyfriends! :)

6. She is the sweetest! All the photos are adorable and the tickled pink announcement is too cute!

7. Ahhh . .. the boys are all so cute with her! And the photo shoot thing . . .I have a hard time getting 1 good picture of my 3, can’t imagine trying to get a good one of 4 boys . . . much less 4 boys and a little pink bundle!

8. you’ve got the cutest kids EVAH!

9. I just love it all ;0)

10. SHE is the cutest lil’ thing I ever saw and your BOYS are the sweetest big brothers I ever saw! LUCKY little girl! (yes, and lucky mamma!!) PINK!

11. Those are great photos–wouldn’t change a thing : ) They look so proud of their new baby sister!

12. What a hansome brood of boys you have and that little Addie is the icing on the cake! Those cheeks look good enough to eat!!! Congrats again!
    Tracy

13. Amy Stultz says:

Stacy,
    The bottom group shot is absolute perfection for the “Tickled Pink” theme. It shows the boys’ excitement and joy.
    Congrats on the dryer lint!
    Amy

14. What a GORGEOUS family you have my dear. I am just Tickled pink for all of you (and for your pink lint).

15. Congratulations beyond all hearfelt measures….what a blessing.
    I am so happy for you and your family.
    best, Kathy

16. anonymous says:

Congratulations!

17. awww those photos are adorable! and i love how each of the boys have pink in their shirts!!!

18. Pink lint…who knew that something so simple could bring such great joy. Congratulations again. Those tickled pink photos were fabulous. They all look SO happy. Who knew a little sister could bring such gorgeous smiles to their faces!!!

19. Chukha hamnida! I’m so happy for you. She’s adorable.

20. You must be floating on air. She is just so adorable, but I think I like the boy’s pictures even more. Who knew one little pink bundle could change all those fellas so quickly!
    She won’t be able to date until she’s 30 – all those big brothers looking out for her!

21. What a gift! What fun! Your family is so happy & full of love!
    Looking forward to hearing about all sorts of new adventures!

22. Congratulations! She is adorable! You have a remarkable family.

23. Carol Anne says:

She’s a doll, Stacy!
    Her cheeks look as bad as my second daughter’s did — Asian skin gets so dry. Hope you have some good lotion to put on that sweet face!
    Good luck!!

24. I wish you a smooth transition with your new baby girl – and a really good nap!

25. Tickled Pink is a brilliant title! Brilliant! I am loving your first attempt at a photo shoot. The boys just look way too sweet. I love the candid shots. Of course, it is nice to get “the” shot to go along with all the cute candids. Have a wonderful weekend with your family. :)

26. Rebecca Foxworth says:

Can’t get the boys to smile all at once? Cheat! Stand them all barefoot in jeans in front of a white sheet background (actually, ON the white sheet, too)and plop Addie on the floor beside them. Then photograph them from the knees down. They can’t giggle with their feet! Besides, you’ll get the perspective of how tiny she really is!
    Enjoy your pink lint!

27. oh stacy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    she is SO beautiful. i have tears running down my cheeks. did you ever get the song i sent you through itunes btw?
    i cant wait to meet her. and everyone. :)

28. Those boys do look tickled pink! How happy and precious they all look. So happy for you and your family and what a lucky little girl Addie is!
    Congrats… can’t wait to see more photos!

29. pink lint=bliss.
    So happy for you.
    Brings new meaning to worth the wait, doesn’t it?

30. how fun, what a blessing! enjoy!

31. Ahhhh, your boys are so gorgeous, what a lucky little girl Addie is to have such wonderful big brothers :)

32. Looks like you are not the only one in love – those big brothers are gonna spoil her to death and defend her ’til they’re blue in the face! How incredibly wonderful for the whole family!

33. Congratulations on little Addie! Reading your blog brought back memories of going to the airport to get our little Korean bundles! We have a boy and a girl from Korea!

34. I love that awareness and the feelings that go along with your pink lint! I totally feel a pink section in your photo file color category getting FILLED up! Can’t wait to read the journaling on THAT layout!! :-)
    Lots of hugs to you and the family. And, oooh, Tara’s coming. When?! I’ll be on the lookout for her fab photos.

35. Isn’t pink lint just the best? She is just SO gorgeous Stacy! The boys look like they are TOTALLY in love and I just think your “Tickled Pink” idea is fabulous!
    Hugs~
    Christyne

36. what a gorgeous family! and lucky to have found each other!

37. I just read your previous post along with this post and I just had to post and tell you how very excited I am for you! The pictures of your boys with your new little darling…they brought tears to my eyes! You are all in love and I LOVE IT! Congratulations on your beautiful new addition!

38. Mary Geiger says:

Ahhh!! Pink fuzz, I love it. Your whole family is so cute. Enjoy each moment.

39. Jolene George says:

Ahhhh…pink lint is a wonderful thing. Enjoy that sweet baby girl! http://jolenegeorge.blogspot.com/

40. Congrats Stacy!!! What an amazing feeling it must be. Your boys look delighted with their baby sister

41. Amazing and wonderful and sweet. Love and happiness are just oozing from every photo. Congratulations, again!!!
    Jen

42. Linda Barber says:

Congratulations! She is beautiful. Just beautiful. And your adorable boys look just so happy to be holding her! i am loving those Tickled Pink photos. Enjoy!

43. That photo and the ones with the boys and Addie are all adorable! Love that you put them in pink! Perfect!

44. Just wait until you have an entire load of pink laundry. :) I’m always amazed that once a week, I do a whole washer-full of pinks!! LOL!
    Congrats again!! How exciting life must be for you and your family right now!

45. Jennifer Mattix says:

Good for you! Being adopted myself I can say with certainty that you have done a wonderful thing. I can’t wait until I have pink lint in my dryer!! Many congrats and prayers.

46. Stacy,
    I am so happy for you! I have loved all the classes I have taken with you and hearing your “boys” stories…I can hardly wait to hear the “girl” stories now! The picture of you in the airport with your baby brought tears to my eyes…you look so happy!

47. CONGRATULATIONS! I remember the baby shower at CKU Stamford 2005 and was wondering when I’d see her cute little face! She is a beautiful addition to your wonderful family!

48. Linda Beeson says:

I’m amazed!!! That’s all – just AMAZED!!!

49. Enjoy being ‘tickled pink’!
    miles of smiles~
    Peg

50. she is beautiful!!! congrats to you and your family

51. I just found this blog! cool! Know what you mean about pink lint in your dryer…as a mom of three girls I used to do light loads, dark loads and PINK loads when they were little.
    Congrats on your new daughter. Wonderful news!

52. Congratulations again, Stacey! She is just beautiful!

53. Rebecca Foxworth says:

Congratulations on Addie’s arrival! I’m so excited for you!
    I just saw your episode on mycliquetv.com and I’m wondering how you’re liking the Memory Dock planner almost a year after switching over. I’m a Franklin Covey girl and wonder if it would be similar.
    Thanks.

54. Hi Stacy,
    I’ve only discovered your site within the past few months, and watched the cliques segments tonight as well.
    Wow! You amaze me, you really are a great role model. I’m thrilled for you and your family, and will try and live vicariously through you as I suffer from a serious case of baby-itis, my littlest girl is turning 3 December 24th.
    I took a class from you probably close to 3 years ago in Provo that forever changed how I think about scrapbooking. You spoke eloquently about your grandmother’s purse among other things, ie not scrapping in order, scrapping relationships…you really shaped and transformed how my family’s lives are being documented. Thank You! I love your new book, too. Just fantastic.
    Well, it is late, my little ones are asleep, so I should be, too.
    Good Night, Maureen

55. Pink lint is a very happy thing indeed!!! Enjoy every moment with your new little blessing.

56. Congratulations on your beautiful daughter. My older two children are adopted, and I can assure you that it was as if I had given birth to them myself once I got to hold each of them for the first time. I was indeed their Mommy right away. How wonderful for you and your family!
    I have only just found your blog. I have a question (whenever you get a moment to rest!). I shoot tons of photos – been a professional for over 20 years. What would you suggest to do about so many pictures? I need them in albums, but scrapping all those will take about 125 years – in speed zone. I have recently thought about creating bound photobooks for the majority of the digital images with maybe a yearly typical scrapbook for the extra special photos. Bound books tend to be thinner. What in the world do you do with all your photos? I’m sure you have a lot, also. And where do you store them? I am running out of space for larger scrapbooks…hence the bound photobook idea. Sorry for the long-winded comment, but I felt you were the expert who might be able to help. Thank you so much, and have a glorious time with that tiny beauty!

57. She is adorable and so are the pictures! You’re boys look like they just love her! So sweet. Wish you all the best.

58. congrats on your newest addition. Enjoy!

59. Congratulations on your precious little gift,i know just how you feel,i have four sons and have a beautiful indian daughter,we are from Australia and took them to America last year,
    I will never forget the feeling when Asha first came into our lives,what an amazing gift ,to be given such a precious child,i am trying to scrapbook her life but i have a liver and muscle disease now but i will go slow ,i will get there,
    Enjoy everyday,
    Liz from Australia

60. Your family is beautiful and I love the photos, especially the last one! The boys were being boys and it’s adorable! Enjoy your lovely family.
    Sue

61. Congratulations on your new family addition. She is beautiful and so are your boys! LUCKY BOYS, LUCKY GIRL, LUCKY MOM!
    Have a blessed day and don’t forget to take a nap!

62. Stacy
    adorable!
    I come at least once a day to enjoy.

63. Congratulations, I have only just come across your blog through Clique TV. Thought we had some things in common…I have 4 gorgeous boys too & love scrapbooking (not to your standard but working on it)…then I come to your blog and find pictures of your new daughter. We are currently doing our assessment (homestudy) for adoption from Ethiopia. It is amazing being half a world away here in Australia and finding families just like ours everywhere. Congratulations again, I will stay tuned.

64. Ann Snider says:

Your “little girl” is so adorable! I teach the international students here at UNK and we have several from China. My husband spent three weeks in Shandong Providence at Weihai University this summer. We are setting up an exchange with them for students to be able to come to Nebraska to study at the unversity. Such an amazing country.
    I have been watching your daily blogs on clique TV. I have a few questions. One, where do you get your planner? what kinds of things you keep in there? I want to be organized. I really liked your morning routine. Could you give some more details to it.
    Thanks. I know you are really busy and exhausted.
    Remember—they grow up so fast.
    Ann Snider
    in the middle of a cornfield in Nebraska–Kearney

65. Hi Stacy!
    I met you at CKU and took one of your classes (which you made me cry!). Anyways, congratulations on your new girl! I am adoptee (is that word??LOL) from Japan and I am so happy to see that Addie will be in very loving home.

66. Hi Stacy! I absolutely loved the backstage party today. My husband thought I was going insane because I was crying all the way home (happy tears, mind you) and made him stop to pick up some sprinkles :D
    Your beautiful baby girl is even more precious in person!
    Ingunn

67. So happy for you all Stacy. My brother is adopted, and I wouldnt trade him. Love him dearly. Actually he is my brother, and the best one ever!!

68. So happy for you all! What a beautiful blessing.
    I just finished watching a day in your life on clique tv and was inspired by the way you live your life. Love the organization, love the loving, gentle way you have with your boys
    Abolutely love the sprinkles idea. THinking of making it into some kind of little gift for friends–to celebrate the every day. Thanks for sharing your life with us–through clique tv, through this blog, through your work with Big Picture Scrapbooking.

69. This is the first time reading your blog, love it. Just wanted to say congratulations, she’s beautiful!
    God Bless

70. I have tears in my eyes. Thank you so much for sharing this special time with us. God bless!

71. Congratulations to the whole family. God bless.

72. gigikennedy says:

congrats!!!! what a wonderful blessing! enjoy every single moment!! :o )

73. kerri macdonald says:

Congratulations! I am so happy for you and your family! What a blessing to have a new addition to your family!

74. melissa deakin (momteacherwriter) says:

i love the pink lint comment…so sweet!
    i am so happy for you and your family!
    addie is one lucky girl to have a mama that loves her so!
    enjoy every moment!

75. Barb Brandt, Albuquerque, NM says:

Kear Stacy, It is hard to believe it has almost been a year siince you were at my house with my friends and me making it such a special night. I have been wanting to send you a note since a found out from a sales woman at the Scrapbook Clubhouse that you officially had your new littel girl, Addie. She is beautiful and it looks like her brothers are in love with her too. We had a very rough August, September and part of October as we had a pipe break in our house and wee flooded. We live in a Residence Inn for almost 2 1/2 months and now we are trying to get our life back togetjer after monving back in. I am now at my sister’s , Chris’s new home, in CT and have been here since Oct. 15 and will return Nov. 28. My sister came and got me and flew back with me as I am not doing real well at all and then my Mom is coming in on Nov. 21 and we will spend some holiday time together and then my Mom will fly back with me on Nov. 28th.
    I have a couple of favors to ask of you. Number 1 is I would like to get your new address as I would like to send a new gift and secondly the Big Picture book you autographed for me got soaked in the flook and I was wondering if you would autograph anothr and send me another. I know you are busy, but i really need to hear from you.
    I am so happy for you and your new growing family. I hope to hear from you real soon. Love, Barb Brandt.

76. so incredibly awesome and amazing for you and your family!!

77. Stacy: So thrilled for you and the boys to see these awesome photos of your newest little one! Couldn’t be more happy for you! Enjoy this time cuz, as you know, it will fly by in no time.

78. Stacy,
    your pink dryer lint comment brought tears to my eyes. I have 2 boys (8 & 11)and a girl aged 3. I just love the little girl stuff and her bossiness and lovingness. Enjoy your little girl girl.
    hugs