that I’ve stayed up too late! But man — I’m cruisin!
1. Prep Fiskars TV segment for CHA (check)
2. Finsih final review of Gretchen’s new workshop 28 Days (check)
this is going to be very fun, btw (such cute projects)
3. Finalize two NEW SS/BPS classes (check)
one will be free this month (more info soon)
4. Post my goal for Heidi’s A Year to Remember Class
and finish my layout to post in the gallery (check)
I interrupt this checklist to announce that I will be learning (kind of re-learning) to play the piano this year. I will play a hymn in church by September (yikes). OK — there you go. I’m committed now. I asked my boys’ teacher (who comes to our house) if she would consider adding me and she said YES. So, it’s meant to be. I have wanted to do this for a very long time and now I’m doing it!!!!!
5. Update my Brownie Tracker with pictures (check)
6. Sign and send in my SS contract for 2007 (so I can get a check! check)
7. Finish outlining two NEW classes for 2007 events/visits (check)
8. Figure out why my keynote is not working on my laptop (check – thanks Allison)
9. Work on/finish up a little video for some upcoming events (almost check)
10. Post a picture of my sweet baby girl (check)
Daddy’s girl in her cute Christmas dress — was supposed to post this with my holiday hightlights that never happened — sorry.
and finally …
11. get in bed before 3:30 a.m. (check)
The casserole on Sunday was really good (2 out of 4 boys gave it a thumbs up, and Geof and I really liked it)