Good Hair Day!

Img_4665_2

there’s a first for everything and I experienced a very fun first yesterday. I’m here in Edmonton for the URBAN Scrapbook Convention and Pat and Lori (store owners and event coordinators) kindly surprised me with a hair do! Yep, went for a jog, took a shower and then Rob came up to my room and did my hair – how cool is that? Rob obviously loves what he does, he’s only 28, but he has been a stylist for 13 years, started at 15 in a family business and now owns his own salon
Img_4664

I’ve never "straightened" my hair (another first) and pretty sure I wouldn’t do it again (takes too long!) but chic for a day — very fun. Don’t worry, I’ll be sending Rob and his wife, Melanie some happy mail, as a thank you! And THANK YOU Pat and Lori!!!

Comments

1. now that is an awesome treat! It looked awesome! :-)

2. you look stunning. Very non-mom like!

3. Lisa Porter says:

Very cute…you look like Jane Fonda with your hair like that! I straighten every day, once you get the hang of it, it goes really fast.

4. I don’t know… the hair was pretty impressive. Might be worth the trouble.

5. Gee, I wonder how many times I’ve wished for someone to show up and do something with my hair. You, you lucky girl, had just that happen to you! You look great!
    Sue

6. You look beautiful! (But you always do). :)
    xooxxo
    L

7. You look great Stacy! Very hip look! I have long hair I straighen and it only takes about 5 minutes. what a great treat! I have always wanted someone to style my hair in the moring before work!

8. I love your new hair do! The look is sophisticated…

9. Grab yourself a pair of Foster Grants and do the celebrity sashay girlfriend – you’re lookin’ VERY cool!
    That’s why stars’ hair looks so good – they have help & time!

10. u look gorgeous.. wow, such pampering… aaaaah…

11. You are too cute, Stac

12. You look fantastic, Stacy!

13. You look great!

14. What a fun and fabulous look!

15. Gina G Rolsma says:

You Look FANTABOLOUS! Hooray for a good hair day! Doesn’t a new do make a huge difference? LOVE it! gina

16. Love the hair! As soon as your pic came up I thought she looks good. Then I scrolled down and I knew why…NEW HAIR!!! You look marvelous darling.

17. You are one hot mamma! Love the hair. Wouldn’t it be nice if he could come to your house every morning and do your hair? Or at least once a week?
    If you get a chance: http://unpubbed.blogspot.com
    Melissa :)

18. LOVE the straight hair on you!

19. Just wanted to pop in to say “hi”. I have been a lurker for some time now. I love the Big Picture Scrapbooking classes and just about everything that Simple Scrapbooks Magazine does. Thanks so much for all your hard work!
    The new hair looks great! I love being pampered.
    Jamie ~ Alabama

20. ElizabethW says:

You look gorgeous. :)

21. What a cute and sassy hairdo! How fun. Tena

22. Very chic! Looks great!

23. scrappysue says:

Stunning!!! How thoughtful of those gals to treat you.

24. fran heupel says:

Stacy,
    your hair looks awesome. Glad you had a great time in Canada.
    Fran Heupel

25. Hair looks great! Feels good to get pampered once in awhile doesn’t it! I let my girls go crazy with my hair occaisionally because they like to see it straightened. Personally I like wash and go, no muss no fuss hair.

26. Stacy, I loved your hair! I thought you looked fabulous! And yes, very chic! ;) How nice of Pat & Lori to arrange that for you.
    It was so wonderful to meet you this past weekend. I enjoyed your presentation on Friday night immensely! And the Glimpses reception last night was so great too. Sorry Roxanne & I snuck out but if we stayed I’m sure our sobbing would have been a teensy bit distracting for the others there. ;)
    Thanks for being a part of the Convention! It was a wonderful weekend.

27. And it looked even more fabulous in real life – if that’s possible!
    Thank you for coming to Edmonton and sharing your inspiration, energy and thoughtfulness with us. I feel honoured to have been part of a Glimpses reception and to have been encouraged by you (and the other fabulous women!) to preserve some small pieces of the woman that I am. You have given me so much freedom and energy to create, to share and to be the woman that I am meant to be. Bless you, my wonderful mentor and coach!
    And thanks for that fabulous little green package you gave me!! My husband wants to talk to you about making the band large enough for a man’s wrist – I’m not so sure about that!!!
    ((( HUGS )))

28. Hair straightening is oh-so-worth-it :) Try it again! Your hair looked AWESOME btw…I wish I had the courage to do something so funky and edgy :)

29. fABUlous DO!
    love it…how thoughtful of them to do that…great idea :)

30. You look totally hot!!

31. Stacy looking hot!

32. Very chic hair style! Love it. :)

33. KAT-IN-TEXAS says:

I wish I could be as “low maintenance” as you, Staci and still look as good as you do! But, I do love the straight “do” on you!!! Very hip. Maybe just for special occasions like weddings or something….surprise your fam!

34. You look awesome!! Super cool.