be the first to guess …

who’s coming to Buffalo with me and you’ll win one of those adorable heartfelt mini-albums from KI memories (like the one I gave my sister for her bday.)

I’ve had several requests, so we just added my lecture class ScrapHAPPY to the line-up at this CK Convention, which btw is the first weekend in June.
Happy

We’ve also added another Finish Line class, since the one class is full and the other one is nearly there. Seriously, if you have issues making decisions and getting the most out of your scrapping time — this is the class for you. And we just decided to do something extra and FUN for everyone registered in the Finish Line class! We’re (CKmedia and me) going to send you a special race number (don’t worry, we’re not racing or even running,) that you can wear to join me for a morning walk on Saturday. I’ll bring the orange juice and muffins. You bring your camera and some good walking shoes and we’ll get outside for some fresh air and inspiration. Trust me, you’ll need this when you get to class (and YES, you do need to bring photos, and 50 black embellishments. More on this in the email too)
FinishPicturesEmbellishments

I’m off to Utah in a couple of hours. It’s another no-sleep night, but I finished my assignments (this means I scrapbooked!!!) Have you seen the cool new videos on the CK website? Well SS will be adding some soon too, so I’ll be at Wendy’s house on Friday a.m. filming some of those.
And, I get to turn in my forward for Wendy’s book — which YOU ARE GOING to LOVE. It is  probably the most beautiful book I’ve ever seen — mouthwatering.

p.s. from the previous post, I teach LOM again next January and I don’t know where Rebecca got those albums, although I think it was a TARGET deal. I’ll let you know.

Comments

1. Donna Kert says:

Hi Stacy!
    I want to guess that you’re taking your cute little boy who just turned 6….TAFT! Am I right??
    Make it a great day! :)

2. Jennifer in GA says:

I’m going to guess Cathy Z.

3. Hi Stacy,
    Hoping it is Addie.

4. How about your husband Geoff??

5. Hi Stacy-
    Is is your sweet husband? Are you two making a vacation out of it?
    Hope I’m right!

6. I’m guessing either Paula or Wendy.

7. your sister?

8. I’m gonna guess…. Your mom!

9. Michele says:

I’m going to guess – Addie!!

10. My guess is Ali E!

11. Hmm, I guess DOnna Downey???
    Cheers,
    Lee :)

12. I’m guessing that your sweet little daughter, Addie, will be traveling with you.
    Sue

13. I’m guessing that your sweet little daughter, Addie, will be traveling with you.
    Sue

14. hmmm maybe your mom and addie? seems like that is everyone’s guess – if not your mom then your sitter/friend whose name starts with a J – julia?

15. Sue in Grapevine says:

Is it Taft?

16. I am going to guess…. Clark… or maybe Darci? Since no one had guessed either of them yet.

17. mom2nick says:

I’m going to guess your entire family —
    Laura T. (mom2nick)

18. Tracy Rizzo says:

Your husband? That would be fun

19. ConnieC says:

How about Kayce?

20. I am going to guess Elsie Flannigan. Since you are giving away a KI Memories album and she has her new line with KI.

21. margie rf says:

I’m guessing your mom!!!
    Margie r

22. Is is Rebecca Cooper???

23. Brenda Schultheis says:

I think you are going with Becky Higgins. :-)

24. Ok, I don’t know if the scrapHAPPY thing was supposed to be a clue, but I’m gonna guess Lain Ehmann.

25. Is it Amy Williams?

26. I will guess your sister, Darcie!

27. My guess is your taking sweet Addie along for the ride!

28. I have not looked at everyone’s guesses but my guess is dear sweet Addie!
    Thanks for the information on your Library of Memories class. I plan to take it next year!!
    Make It A Great Day!

29. Michele T. says:

So, fun, I wish I could be there! Please, please add your “Finish Line” class to the BPS lineup for those of us who can’t make it to CKC. I’ve heard so many good things about this class!

30. I’m guessing Ali E!

31. Amy Williams
    Jessica Sprague
    Nichole Heady
    (From CK Website…)_

32. Amy Williams
    Jessica Sprague
    Nichole Heady
    (From CK Website…)_

33. fran heupel says:

My guess is your mom and Addie.
    Have a great day.
    Fran Heupel

34. I am guessing…..ooh this is too hard! I am guessing your husband! I really want to see these classes that are at CKC on your BIG Picture website! I would love to be in Buffalo, but Buffalo is too far….that is what is great about the internet is everyone can participate. Pretty please?

35. I’m gonna guess Aly Edwards :)

36. I am guessing…..ooh this is too hard! I am guessing your husband! I really want to see these classes that are at CKC on your BIG Picture website! I would love to be in Buffalo, but Buffalo is too far….that is what is great about the internet is everyone can participate. Pretty please?

37. I will guess you’re taking Chase because nobody’s guessed him yet! :)

38. Melissa Miller says:

My first thought was Cathy Z. Have fun in Buffalo!

39. Hi Stacy. My guess is Beth Proudfoot and Wendy.

40. elizabeth says:

chase… i have no clue i am guessing i just want to win a album! Those albums are from target… i got the same ones for lom for storage.

41. juliemedeiros says:

Ahh…I got excited when I read about your finish line class. Any chance you’d teach a similar class at BP?! It sounds like a great class!

42. Sue Bone says:

I’m guessing Paul and your Mum. Ladies the finish line is a great class. I was so pleased with mine of Disneyland Paris. Seriously don’t take more than the number of photos and embellies you’ve been told or Stacy will make you discard extras in about 10 seconds. LOL
    Sue

43. Sue Bone says:

I’m not starting any rumours I meant Paula. Sorry
    Sue

44. Hi..i am guessing Kristina Contes! have a good day!

45. Tiffany says:

Will Chanda be going with you this time?

46. I am going to be in your class on Friday morning Stacy! I can’t wait! My “theme” photos are “a week in my life”–so, I hope those work for the class!
    I have no idea who you are bringing to CKC with you–except maybe your son Taft?
    can’t wait to meet you!

47. Geoff :) that’s my guess. I love KI :)

48. I’m gonna guess Lain Ehmann. Have a good one!

49. Vicki J. Wade says:

I’m guessing that you’re bringing Amy Williams with you…
    -V

50. Terri Paulson-Sasaki says:

Is it me?

51. linda king says:

your super cute daughter!!

52. Leauriy says:

i’m guessin’ Darcie and her daughter, Brooklyn.

53. Hmm–only family member left is Trey? Another mother-son trip like Chase to Boston? Although it’s probably Addie…but whoever it is I’m sure you’ll have a blast! :)

54. Your whole family ? :)

55. Karen in Toronto says:

I say your sister Darci. Hope it’s a blast & wish I could be there:)!
    Karen D

56. Not sure who you’re bringing, but I sure would LOVE to meet the whole Julian clan!
    I’m off to sign up for Scrap Happy and Finish Line – WOOHOO!!!
    Hugs~
    Christyne

57. Kat (Lovebug Kat - the chatty one) says:

will your ScrapHappy lecture be available on BPS anytime soon?
    There’s no way in the foreseeable future that I would be able to attend it IRL, but would love to see it available on the site.
    Oh, and just to let you know, I am completely and totally addicted to BPS! I find myself there atleast 3 or 4 times a day, just in case something new is in there. I am loving the classes I am enrolled in so far and can’t wait to take more.
    Thank you Stacy!!!!!

58. Kat (Lovebug Kat - the chatty one) says:

geesh, forgot to make my guess for crying out loud LOL
    I am going to guess that you are taking Lisa Damrosch with you (now that I would love to be a part of!)

59. I am going to guess your babysitter or Debra? Thanks Stacy!!

60. I’m guessing Wendy, but I’d be glad to meet anyone on your team or in your family. I’m registered for Finish Line on Saturday and can’t wait!

61. how about Lisa Bearnson?

62. My guess is Addie! :)

63. Jeannie Towle says:

I would say your entire family and or Addie with her babysitter.
    Jeannie

64. Dorothy Rhodes says:

I guess Cathy Z.

65. your mom

66. You’ve been burning the midnight oil, but I love your classes. I’m sure they’ll be a huge hit as always.
    Enjoy!

67. Hi Stacy,
    If I want to take one of your classes in Buffalo, I just register and pay the day of – is that correct? Last year I registered ahead of time so not quite sure how this works.

68. I am signed up for the class…yet have not received any email with more info or a race #??? Please advise!!! :O)

69. I am signed up for your Saturday class, but did not get an email or race number. Is there a place I could pick one up when I arrive? I’d hate to miss the fresh air walk with the group. Sounds like a lot of fun!

70. Fronsound says:
  71. Проститутки Днепропетровска интим dosug секс Девушки
    исренне http://kurtizanka.com.ua
    kurtizanka.com.ua

72. All of good mood.
    On what script works this forum works? Us with the friend to make Web project about development of culture in our country and to make for a website a this script.
    How to do search necessary?
    To me it is necessary to find http://judywhite.extra.hu/bc09df/mithell-gold.html
    but I am not able to find.
    I require your participation.