come chat with me …

tomorrow [Monday July 9th at 2:00 PST] at Dragon Flaire Studios — Maggie invited me a while back and I’m rather excited to field some questions and exchange ideas with everyone. If you can’t make it, I’ll be sure to post a link to a transcript.

just got back today from Seattle.
Took tons of photos, which I haven’t really done in awhile — too many to post, but here are three favs.
Addie4th2

the one I planned
Addie4th1
the one that just happened (when I looked down!)
Addie4th

my favorite of all. This tender moment happened right after I asked and tried to capture the "posed shot" — thank goodness I didn’t get it!

I’ll upload some others to my family photo album.
And speaking of images that just make me happy, I found this one sitting in my "post to blog" folder.
Fabric

I think I may go on a field trip to a fabric store this week — just for fun.
Make today a happy one!

Comments

1. Bonjour!!!
    I’m so happy to “meet” you tonite!!!
    I’m so excited!!!
    My dreams are comin’ true the one after the others!!!
    yoohoooooooo!!!
    Merci!!!
    Bonne journée!!!
    PROLIX
    {ThE fReNcH tOuCh}
    Dragon Flaire DT Member

2. I have to just say WOW on the photos…..all 3 are awesome and that last one……totally needs to be framed and hung up!

3. Nilaja Whitaker says:

OOOOhhh! i love the feet! how precious!! i wish i could get my two yr. old to stay still long enough to let me polish her toes for a mother daughter shot, b/c we totally have identical feet! when i scapbook weddings, my favorite photos are of the bride’s feet in her strappy shoes or the brides maides in cute flip flops! thank you for the feet shot! you absolutely made my day!!

4. She is just too cute for words!

5. My daughter and I play “polish” every Saturday night. We head to the bathroom and paint toenails to match. It’s great one-on-one time and we have such fun! Love the picture!

6. Heather Prins says:

Oh your little girl is so so sweet. How on earth did you get that polish on her and not everywhere else?!!!!
    Please share!

7. I’m so happy that you have a little girl to paint toes with! I am sure that the guys might be willing to do it every now and then, but its just not the same.

8. Staci I don’t know how you do it.
    I mean I am a single mom, work full time, am buying a house, and with 2 boys life threatens to consume me every day – how do you keep your sanity together and peace in your life???? How do you find the time to steal such precious moments of joy and then share them with all of us?

9. I don’t usually post but I just LOVED your July 4th photos. What a precious little girl and her daddy. :) Thanks for sharing.

10. s.patel says:

great pictures–so incredibly sweet!

11. THese photos are the best! I just loved them, specially the daddy daughter one… so sweet. tena

12. loved the photos. She’s so sweet!
    Just wanted to let me know, I was looking at your book selections on the right and there is also a Five Good minutes at night too. I’m going to borrow both from my library.

13. Love the photos!! They’re great!
    Warm regards from Dominican Republic,
    Melissa

14. Addie is so cute in her Americana outfit! Great pictures too!

15. OMG that picture of your hubby and your little sweetie just melted my heart ~ priceless!!!!

16. Melissa says:

The daddy/daughter photo is priceless. I would love to have a shot like that of my daughter with her father…then put it in black and white, leaving color only on the flag.
    The stack of fabric is a nice piece of eye candy and great color coordination idea.

17. she looks so much bigger in photos by herself. Great photo to see how sweet, little and cuddly she still is! beautiful!

18. Thanks for bring a BIG smile to my face with your beautiful pictures. Your daughter and her daddy are precious!

19. I LOVE the painted toe nails!!! She is a beautiful little girl.

20. Sherryann says:

Love the painted toe picture. Just too cute just like your little girl.

21. OMG! Stacy the toenails are just too cute. Isn’t it fun having a daughter? And just wait until she’s old enough for you to go shopping together. Fun…fun!
    hugs, r.

22. Love all of the shots. She is growing up so quickly. Love her with the flag but the toenails are too cute as well. I so wish I could do that (only have a DS though so I don’t think will be happening soon LOL).

23. Kat (Lovebug Kat - the chatty one) says:

your daughter is getting so big and so beautiful, you must be so proud of her.
    The pictures are absolutely priceless, thanks for sharing tem with us

24. What an absolute doll!

25. Just fabulous photos….love the toe nail shot and the daddy shot… ok, I love them all!!! Can’t pick my fav, they’re all favorites for different reasons. Can’t wait to get my baby girl from China… seeing your Asian beauty just melts my heart!

26. what a sweet all american girl! I can’t wait to get my little adopted baby girl in a few years…I already know that God has the perfect one in mind for my husband and I!

27. great photos!! I especially like the one of yours an Addies feet. so totally cue.

28. Ann Grounds says:

Okay, Way Too Cute!!! Gotta love the toes, however, the first one shouted at me “All American Girl!” She is absolutely beautiful and I know that God was knowing what he was doing placing her with you and hubby (and the boys too). I just hope they don’t find out that you didn’t post any Fourth of July pictures of them ;o) Take Care. Ann

29. Oh Stacy, your little Addie is simply gorgeous.
    blessings
    {Lara} in South Africa

30. One of these days when you ate in Seattle we’ll have to hook up and I’ll bake you sme more of my super secret WSU White Chocolate brownies :o))

31. One of these days when you are in Seattle we’ll have to hook up and I’ll bake you sme more of my super secret WSU White Chocolate brownies :o))

32. RScrapIT says:

AWESOME pics! Thanks for sharing them with us!

33. Stacy:
    Thank you for visiting us, we had a blast meeting you and learning more about the industry.
    Thank you for being a part of Dragonflairestudios.com
    Maggie