to come chat with me at 2:00 PST TODAY!!!
I’ll be in "The Chat Box" at lovebugscrapbooking.com and I’m feeling really bad that I’m so "checked out" and forgot to post this earlier — sorry. I’ve already mixed up two meetings today — let’s just say, the book project is coming along, and I’m engaged!! Creativity cannot be forced and so I’ve had some "where’s the panic button" moments, but I’m forging ahead on very little sleep and a LOT of faith.
Five highlights from the past week:
1. coming home (don’t you just dig sleeping in your own bed after you’ve been away?)
2. Jason Bourne — that’s all I’m going say.
3. watching Trey give Addie rides around the house! He scoots on his back through and around the kitchen and dining room — it’s a hoot and she loves it!!
4. this quote from StoryPeople. I get them every day, but this one just struck me and I’m going to use it on a page for my book:
I buried a nickel under the porch when I was 8, she said, but one day my grandma died & they sold the house & I never got to go back for it. A nickel used to mean something, I said. She nodded. It still does, she said & then she started to cry.
5. My new wall sayings that just came in the mail. I’m putting them up this evening and will post a picture. They are from Upper Case Living and I’m just kind of excited to see them up!!
And you know what? If you live in Spokane, you should come to my party — oh my gosh, I’m totally going to invite you to my party.
This Thursday evening at 7:00 p.m. I’m having the Upper Case Living consultant and my favorite candle lady/friend (Gold Canyon — does that sound right?) come. If you live near me and want to come too, just email me so I can make sure there is enough food. You can come see just how "unfinished" my decor is and exactly how messy my studio gets mid-project!!
I’m serious you know. come!
it’s last minute, but it’s summer and why not (it’s not like I’m a huge party thrower and you’re going to get invited again soon — hello.)