Wendy’s Winners!!!

So happy to announce the winners from my 12 Days, Day 7 post …

Book #1 goes to: Michelle Sicotte , who posted on the 7th of December 9:36 PM

She said:
I took your Library of Memories class last winter and was amazed at the difference organizing my system for scrapbooking made in my life. And I can’t help but think that getting my space organized – with some help from Wendy – would help me to better use the little bits of time I have to be creative! Plus, I have my very first baby on the way (due next week!) and I am more determined than ever to continue to make time for myself – and time for recording my family memories. I know that, for me, being organized is the only way to make that happen!

Wendy said:
If she has followed Stacy’s process, she can follow mine! Plus, she is having a brand new baby and needs all of the extra help she can get — baby gift on the way!

Book #2 goes to:
 Hilary, who posted on the 7th of December 4:24 PM

She said:
I need it so my mess no longer stifles me and I can create… plus, I think Wendy is too cute. AND, I can’t find the book anywhere locally!

Wendy said:
OK—because she said I am
cute- and we all have a need to be called cute every now and then- and
let’s face it as a 39 year-old mother of five boys, I don’t hear that
word used to describe me anymore.

Book #3 goes to:
Gina, who posted on the 7th of December at 4:28 PM

She said:
I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to have a copy of Wendy’s book and the oppotunity to take this class! Why? Because I’m 47 and still haven’t figured out this scrapbooking stuff! But thanks to BPS I have done my first page!! I’m not only 25 years "behind" in scrapping my first two kids, I’m behind with my 7 year old and two (yes 2) year old and then there is the 4 year old grandson. YIKES So I have two generations to get organized and caught up on! LOL I could learn all this cool stuff from Wendy and then report back to everyone how organized I am. Either way – though (maybe I’ll get an opportunity in a year or two) you guys all ROCK! Thanks and happy scrapping everyone!

Wendy said: She clearly needs our help, one page down and LOTS to go — and she sounds so positive!

And the GRAND PRIZE of FREE admission to Wendy’s workshop goes to (drum roll please)
HappyGoMommy, who posted on December 7th at 7:53 PM.

She said:
I need this class for the "inspiration" part….I have my things organized, but can’t seem to get inspired to get back into scrapbooking. My things sit neatly organized, but unused. I NEED to get back to scrapbooking for me AND for my family’s memories!

Wendy said:
I love that she is organized, but not yet inspired. Both aspects are so important to sustaining our commitment and enthusiasm. I bet my class could really help her
understand the inspiration part and then teach her to organize accordingly — I can’t wait!!

Thanks ALL for your participation.
If you weren’t a winner today, just go sign up on your own –  you won’t regret it!

p.s. If you are a winner, email me with your snail mail address. Congratulations.

Comments

1. Congratulations ladies! I know that you are all going to love the book, it really helped me to change my space so that it flowed more with my creativity… now if only I would tidy my things up so they would stay organized.

2. WOOHOO!! Thanks! :) I am looking forward to it, Wendy! :)

3. Would someone please help me? I am wanting to look back at Stacy’s suggestions, but cannot find days 1-5. The December archives on my computer start with Day 6… And I looked in November just to be sure. What am I doing wrong?
    Thanks in advance for any suggestions…
    Ellen

4. Hey Ellen –
    Scroll all the way down and look for a tiny little arrow. Click on it and you’ll see the rest of December.
    Hope that helps!

5. Congrats! You are all very deserving!! I agree with Hilary–Wendy, you ARE too cute! I think I know what I’m going to ask my husband to get for my birthday…Wendy’s book and class!

6. Vickie Jones says:

Congrats ladies!
    Thanks for such awesome give aways stacy

7. Life with 5 boys as you know can be very hectic. I just sat down at the computer for some “me” time after 2 weeks away due to Nutcracker, Best Christmas Pageant Ever, and A Christmas Carol rehearsals and performances.I started reading your blog again. Is your class going to be available later in the year also? In January we start rehearsals for Kiss Me Kate, Pippin, Music Man (at 3 different schools) and Dance class rehearsals. My evenings are booked, with a job during the day. I think after April I will have time for myself through part of the summer. I think I’ll need to wrap my brain around something other than the theater. Please let me know.

8. Congrats to all the winners! I have Wendy’s book and already signed up for the class. I can’t wait to get started in Jan!

9. Thanks Stacy and Wendy! I am now overdue and wondering if my baby will ever arrive. You don’t know how great it is for me to have this surprise today!

10. When is the Funniest Scrapbooker being announced! :)
    (I’ll keep trying! :) )

11. Congrats to all the winners! I love Wendy’s book and will be applying it to my own space after the holidays and my daughter’s wedding in February.
    Sue

12. Ann Grounds says:

Congratulations to all the winners!!!! I have to confess, I’ve been signed up for the class since it became available to sign up and I have 2 of the books-one is autographed my Aby who assisted in me my organizational process for my home through her coaching program. But even with the coaching, my scraproom and my inspiration need a complete overhaul. Can’t wait for it to begin…..

13. Congrats to all the winners!
    Peace~

14. grandmagina says:

SSSSCCCCRRREEEEAAAMMMMM! I’m so excited and very grateful!! Thank you so much Wendy, Stacy and Big Picture!! I know I’m really going to enjoy this book and hopefully benefit from it greatly! I sooooooo want to become an official scrapbooker!! (meaning I would have more than one page!) lol Thanks also to all the ladies with the Congrats – how sweet of you!! My hubby gave me some money for Christmas and so did one of the wonderful ladies I babysit for so I’m thinking I might get to take Wendy’s class!! WOW Christmas just keeps getting better!! Have a very Blessed holiday EVERYONE!
    (Gina T)grandmagina (I see there were 3 Gina’s in the contest and this is the name I usually go with ;-)

15. Happy Holidays!!!
    from

16. I’m nedding a Stacy fix!!! :-)
    (And thanks for helping me find the rest of December’s posts…very helpful.)
    Hope you had a wonderful time with your family over the holidays, but women everywhere need you to come out of hiding. Sta-cy! Sta-cy! Sta-cy!