oh my gosh …

I seriously just wrote the longest post and LOST it!
I’m so sad.

oh well, I’m going jogging now to work out my frustration.
then I’m ….

1. chatting with my LOM students
2. going with Donna (and my friend Allison) to Donna’s class at Apropos
3. taking Allison to one of my favorite stores, The Trellis (where I got my cute red bench, homework table and chalkboard — on the cover of my book)
4. hanging with my kids
5. going to dinner with some friends on a date with my husband (wow!)
6. watching my son Clark perform in his high school musical (yes, he sings and dances)

cannot believe I lost my post … a really need a collective sigh from you right now, then maybe I’ll rewrite it sometime soon.

Comments

1. Suzanne says:

That sucks! Sorry you lost your post Stacy. Looking forward to the chat.

2. ***BIG sigh***
    It irks me when that happens, too.
    But, power of positive thinking, right? You could let it get you down or decide to change your attitude and do something else! Jogging sounds fabulous!
    Looks like you have a lovely day ahead of you, so your frustration won’t last long.

3. Suzanne says:

just know you’re not the only one it happens to, but it’s still the pits! i’m sure it was awesome!!

4. awww… hate it when that happens!! Dagnabbit! ;o/

5. Where is The Trellis? I live on the south hill and have wanted to go ever since you showed your bench! Do tell!

6. Way BIG sigh coming from me too! So sorry that happened today, but I am sure your weekend will only get better! It’s sure to be fun!
    ~april

7. Sorry you lost your post. I’m so glad, though, that you posted about the LOM chat. I almost missed it! :)
    Have a great day/weekend. Sounds like you have some wonderful activities planned. My daughter was in her school variety show last weekend (3rd grade). Enjoy your “proud momma” moment!

8. Hate that! Signing here in Utah for you! Have a great weekend anyway.

9. Sigh…that is frustrating!!!! Hope you had a good run, anyway.

10. Big SIGH—-I’m tellin’ you it must be the web because I just lost one, too!!!! I hate when that happens. I hope your memory is in good shape (just kidding) because I wouldn’t want to miss out on one of your long posts—-they are always enlightening and full of good stuff, never know what kind of stuff, but I have never read a bad one yet!!!! Enjoy your day.

11. *sigh* I always write my blog posts in Word first, then copy and paste into blogger. Once I have seen it safely published then I delete out of Word…..I couldn’t stand the frustration of losing posts! It would of course be much more healthy to take up jogging ;)

12. So sorry you lost your post Stacy.
    Have a great time with your friends and family today!

13. Miss Stacy…what you need is Windows Live Writer.
    Google it, snoop around a bit, then download it. You can write your posts, do all your editing, place your photos,then it will happily load it up on your blog for you. It doesn’t need to be online when you are writing it and can post to mulitple blogs if you happen to have more than one. Just hit “save” every once in a while and you’ll never lose a post again.
    It makes me very happy and hopefully it is something that will work for you. Take care..

14. Marta Valdes says:

Stacy:
    Breathe! I am really sorry you lost your post. It’s happen to me before and I know exactly how you feel. Don’t stress. It will all come back to you.

15. *SIGH* But was way cool seeing all of you on Donna’s blog this morn.
    Adie is just so CUTE!
    Have a great day!
    Peace~
    Rose

16. ElizabethK says:

*Sigh*…
    I know the feeling!

17. Gosh don’t you just hate it when that happen?? believe me most of us have done that, sorry, then again maybe it wasn’t meant to be o as i brain wash myself there is some lesson hidden there LOL

18. Terri Paulson-Sasaki says:

Sigh, sigh, hmmmm

19. *SIGH* I know what that is like! It used to happen to me, but I started to type out my entries on WORD, and that way, if my blog decides to lose everything, I would have something to recopy from! ;0)So sorry for you though!
    Well, miss SJ, you would be proud of me (i’m the one that you “banned”, (er, challenged lol) from the LOM MB’s (chicscrapper712)–well….i have been working on my digi files like you wouldn’t believe for 2 days- several hours-0nce i got started, i couldn’t stop!!! and am making some head way! Check out my blog to see the Photo of the day on 3/07/08…and you will see something familiar! ;0) thank you for making me see that I was really wasting time on the MB’s. I am so getting this that I amgoing to teach my mom once i’m done-giving her my extra copy of Photo Freedom, made some notes in there for her on stickies, and I WILL get that woman organized! LOL Hope you had a fabulous day with friends and family! YOU ROCK!
    Here’s the link to my blog -www.laceyanderson.blogspot.com

20. I usually save half way though, you’ve probably got too much blog reader traffic to do that… do it in word processing first & then copy & paste. Loved your interview w/ Lain on the Scrap Happy Podcast!

21. I am currently listening to your podcast on Scraphappy….I need to go to B&N or Borders and try to find your book. I have been working on two BIG projects and have had so much frustration about the pictures that I KNOW I have, and have seen them very recently, and now CAN’T FIND THEM! I really just need you to come to my house and really see my problem with pictures….but I will settle for the book *SIGH*

22. So sorry about your post.
    Sending you a sigh and a hug!
    Thena

23. Listening to you on Scraphappy, had to pop over….we need more moms like you in the school system, working in one that needs the volunteers who want to a) come in b) work in the classroom ….we always need help reading with kids that need an adult to sit with them for 10 – 15 mins! So Thank You! Remember this quote when you go in
    One hundred years from now
    It will not matter what kind of car I drove,
    What kind of house I lived in,
    How much money I had in my bank account,
    Nor what my clothes looked like.
    But one hundred years from now
    The world may be a little better
    Because I was important
    In the life of a child.
    ~Dr. Forest E. Witcraft

24. Stacy, I emailed you with some of my Album organization progress over the weekend… I know I’m a bit ahead of things.. but I really wanted to get this part of my Albums done! You rock.. love all that you are!
    hugs, bonnierose

25. Hi Stacy,
    Where can I get your “Simple Scrapbooks” Book? Thanks, Yanina

26. Jeannette says:

Hey Stacy~
    So sorry that you lost your post, especially since it was looong. A few years ago the only internet I had available in the middle of nowhere was dial up and a few times I was trying to post something to my friends on our personal board & lost it. I know just how frustrating it is. I started typing my posts in word and would then transfer them over when I was done. No more losing posts. Whew! How was your run?

27. so sorry you lost your post. so annoying when you put all that time into it.

28. I’m sorry you lost your post also. Your Saturday schedule made me tired but am glad you and your hubby got a chance to reconnect with a date. That’s always a great idea!
    Sue