so, let’s play catch up!
which of the following statements are not true:
1. The sun is finally shining at my house today.
2. I just finished a 34 page 6×6 album in two evenings (hint: finish line scrapbooking)
3. I received the May/June issue of Simple and it ROCKS.
4. see my growing collection (mentioned in the issue) of color combinations at kuler. All you have to do is search for "stacy julian"
5. I ate Bi Bim Bap for dinner last night and I liked it — ask me about Tuesday date nights!
6. I am headed to Calgary in the morning — can’t wait!
7. I’m getting my first root canal done in about an hour.
8. I can’t believe all the incredibly NICE emails and sentiments that have been directed at me over the last two weeks — THANK YOU!!
9. I have two of Donna’s brand new, beyond incredible books to give away (stay tuned!)
10. I love perusing the SS reader gallery (see pages below)
11. Wendy is now in the 40 and fabulous club!
the BIGGEST news today is that I got word from Amber at Memory Works that they are changing what would have been a consultant-only convention to a open-to-the-public retreat. I will tell you much more tomorrow. I am altogether too happy about this and hoping that if you are anywhere near Layton Utah in June (or could be) that you will consider coming. It is going to be a WHOLE LOT of fun.
and … see if you can guess (before tomorrow) which magazine I just subscribed to. Naturally there will be a prize involved.
great pages from the SS reader gallery:
I Love Candy (by Nicole, who btw .. inspired my editor’s note layout in the May/June issue — thanks Nicole!)
more soon …