Please enjoy the self-portrait of my Halloween costume. This is as good as it gets.
I have FOUR other costumes to orchestrate and a fifth that will no doubt remain a mystery until probably 6:30 pm when my teenager finally says something like, "Mom, I need a bandana and some dark glasses
and a ride to my Halloween party"
Take a minute and see if you can match the kid to his/her costume.
Who is going to be what?
Leave your guess in the comments and you could win one of two packages full of GREAT NEW papers and product perfect for all your fall and Halloween scrapbooking.
First, from Cosmo Cricket …
How CUTE are these, from the Mr. Campy line, and …
and Jack's World, and …
and finally, I'm loving these colors in the new Chemistry line.
So, I was tagged by my one of my new friends (in South Africa), Helen Tilbury
Here are 7 random (and weird) facts about me — as if you really needed to know MORE!
1. I eat vanilla soy milk on granola (with additional mixed nuts on top) for breakfast almost every day.
2. I have been known to purchase hard-to-find snacks in bulk from Amazon.com. Really. Did you know that you can buy a a twelve-pack of Annie's Homegrown Chocolate Bunny Grahams and then know that you won't run out for a long time?
3. I'm already compiling my 12 Days of Christmas gift list for this blog and I've got some pretty cool stuff and ideas to share!
4. I only buy Vitamin Water if it is 10 for $10. I absolutely LOVE it, but refuse to pay more than a buck a bottle.
5. I recently purchased a new pair of ORANGE crocs.
6. I've been on the hunt for a 1965 penny and was given one last weekend in Montana. I was born in 1965 and I'm so tickled to add it to my Penny Tin album. (thanks Gina!)
7. I'm tired of broccoli. I haven't bought fresh broccoli in the produce section for at least a year. I am however into sweet potatoes.
OK, the following seven people are officially tagged and must also list seven randoms on their blogs.
Watch for information on my upcoming FREE Projects Plus class at BPS (featuring pages and projects from the November Cocoa Daisy kit)