1. I am feeling much better (thanks for your well wishes) I slept in until 7:30 am. Geof took the day off and headed up to Look Out Pass for a ski day with our visiting friends, the Cordons — and yes, they had to stay in a hotel Wednesday day to avoid the germ infested Julians!
3. I am loving this little Target dollar store find that is perched atop my studio bookshelf.
Would LOVE to know how much money I spent on Hello Kitty trinkets between the ages of 10 and 14. Note to self: Scrapbook Hello Kitty story.
4. I am working on refreshing my Library of Memories class and just pulled the following photos from my Together Forever tab in my ALL About US drawer.
I do not believe you can set up Category Drawers soon enough. I LOVE MY CATEGORY DRAWERS!!
5. I am so proud of my brother Cougar, who just finished his PhD from the University of Utah. He has already been hired as a professor in the College of Health and Human Performance at Brigham Young University.
6. I received a Remarkable Tribute from Jennifer Davis, who I decided to follow on Twitter. Check it out. You can set up a FREE account and start creating tributes for people you LOVE. Hey … I should send Cougar a Remarkable Tribute!
7. I just ate one of my very own Cherry Cashew nutrition bars from my first order @ YouBars.com I've decided I need some practice, but what a totally cool concept!
Today, I am particularly thankful for sunshine outside my window and Lauren, who just finished sending my Christmas cards (finally) and for life. I love life.
Today (just now) … I read Cathy's post and you probably already have, but just in case you haven't. Wow.