FUN Flash!

I'm interrupting my Simple memories for a quick reminder …

SOCKS
The coupon code SOCKS15 is good for one more day @ littlemissmatched.com
Do you have your crazy socks yet?

Read more here.

Comments

1. HeatherC says:

My daughter put on 2 socks this morning that were both white, but different lengths — she said she was “a little mismatched!”

2. Thanks for the reminder. I’ve been wanting to get thes for my daughter’s birthday (turning 17) who has been into crazy socks as a trademark. These are perfect!

3. Carol Clayton says:

These always make me smile – especially since my daughter has been doing this on her own, since she was old enough to dress herself (often wearing two different colored shoes as well). And yes, she is *very* creative, LOL! I wish I had just a pinch of her creativity – my scrapbook pages would be something else!

4. We just gave my daughter the underwear, hat and flip flops since she has almost every pair of socks. It is is definitely her style. Can’t wait for the limited addition ones to come in!

5. Thanks so much for posting this! I bought a few pairs when you first posted and just popped on and bought a few more.
    Hope you have a great day!
    Amy

6. Jennifer W says:

Just got my order today for my daughter’s birthday – how cute! I sneaked a pair into the order for me too….shhhhh. Thanks for the coupon code!

7. my darling daughter, Carson wears these and loves them!
    btw…Simple Rules!

8. Vickie says:

I have had mine for a few weeks now and love them. I tell myself I’m creative when I wear them.

9. Melony Wells says:

I ordered right away and was able to give my kids missmached socks for Easter. My 5 year old son has taken the missmatched philosophy to heart and wears VERY interesting outfits. Course I just take a picture knowing he’s giving me some great material for a scrap later on :) Got myself a pair too, LOVE them :) Thanks Stacy for the coupon!

10. Jeannette P says:

Nope, I don’t have any of the crazy socks yet. I have to wait a bit longer. Just ordered a new exercise video set so socks have to wait for awhile.
    Gosh, I can’t believe how long its been since I’ve been on your blog. I’ve got so much going on right now including LOM that is pushing my time limits so something has to give. Though I’m behind in the class I’m kinda ok with it. My family & home are in decent shape & I am making progress. Also re-organized my scrapbooking closet since I realized things were not in the places I need to have them so I use them. Also got rid of some things I decided I probably won’t use. Feels good & has helped me get more done for the class. Just got my cardstock for my title pages & hoping to work on them today & tomorrow since it is NSD.
    Have a great day. Enjoy your socks. They really make me smile. :)

11. Janelle says:

those socks are so cute!!!!