I don't always feel this way, but today I do.
I've got a list a mile long, but I'm making progress and that is a GREAT feeling. We had a wonderful weekend. Not very relaxing, but good none-the-less.
Highlights include …
- A drive to the top of Mt. Spokane, where we found a great little hike.
- Going to church (I LOVE church) yesterday was especially good. I love hearing faith-promoting experiences and talking about the gospel of Jesus Christ. It just makes me happy and I come away feeling refreshed and ready for a new week.
- Making a rhubarb pie (with rhubarb from my backyard)
- NOTE: Please don't get any grandiose ideas about my garden this year. We are still very much learning the ropes …
- Here is our most impressive pea harvest to date. We probably spent about $20 on tomato plants and haven't even seen so much as a green one. I'm eager to blame this on the soil — as I can't imagine there is anything lacking in the gardener (??)
- Making this cute little mini-book I made yesterday.
You only get a sneak peek, because it's for an upcoming project with Ella.
Speaking on mini albums. Sara Winnick is hosting the blog at Write.Click.Scrapbook and she is talking all about mini albums. I just really enjoy Sara's work. The NEW August gallery is up too, which is always good for browsing.
BIG News on the BPS front is that the details of Ali's long awaited 4Experts class is up.
READ all about it, right here.
OK, back to my list and off to Costco.
I'll post KIT winners later tonight!