Stacy asked me to pick the lucky winner of last week’s GurglePot giveaway. I used Random.org to help me select post number 398.
If you are Kari D. and wrote this comment: The crickets on a summer night after the kids are in bed and the house is quiet. Ahhh…. peace!, then you need to email me (email@example.com)
Stacy and I had so much fun reading all your comments!
I can’t tell you how many times I said, “oh I love that sound too.”
Some of favorite sounds made me laugh and some of them made me cry… Here are a few of my favorites.
- my favorite sound is the AIM on my phone going off. It means that I get to talk to the hubby from Iraq for an hour or so. It’s awesome.
- I love the sound of heels on a hardwood floor. The cloppier the sound the better!!!
- I love the sound of running water- a waterfall, creek, ocean waves, even swimming pools and I will add the gurgle pot. How cool you can hear the gurgle on your link! Water always reminds me of quiet relaxing times and a form of rebirth.
- My favorite sound is the sound of my dad’s voice on his answering machine. He passed away last October 27…and I miss him so much. My stepmom gave us their old answering machine and it has my Dad’s voice leaving a message…
- As a labor and Delivery nurse I would have to say the first cry of a new baby!
- While trying to figure out my favorite sound, I came about it from another angle. What if I were deaf … which sounds would I miss most? The top two were 1) my kids voices and 2) music. They are such a part of me, I feel I wouldn’t be complete without them.
- My favorite sound? the sound of the continuous beat of my heart. Yes, I am a breast cancer survivor!!
- Oh my goodness, the sound of that gurgle pot made the family dog, Cookie, run around like a crazy dog! I think I may just have to order one for the fun value! My favorite sound I heard again today. My husband playing a game with our teen daughters. you could hear the gigles and belly laughs all the way downstairs. I love to hear my family laugh.
Thanks for leaving your comments and a big thank you to GurlglePot for sponsoring our giveaway this week!
Kari D. send me an email with your address!