That’s right, our *sprinkle* for the last week of October is to sing out loud.
Here are some ideas:
- Sing in the shower
- Sing in the car
- When a family member calls for you or asks you a question, sing your response
- Re-learn a childhood favorite (try google or youtube) and sing it at bedtime every night this week
- Find or download a favorite movie or musical soundtrack, put it on your ipod and sing along
- Sing while you do the dishes or the laundry
- Call a family member and sing over the phone
- Go all out and deliver your own singing telegram to a friend or neighbor
If you need a good all-around song to sing, nothing beats Karen Carpenter singing, Sing …
… and by all means, leave a comment reporting back or share additional ideas for *sprinkling* your week with song.