Stuff I looked up this weekend via Google.
- stringing lights on a Ficus tree (not much luck)
- words to the 12 Days of Christmas (I do this every year)
- information on some new supplies for my LOM class (more info coming soon)
- pumpkin pie spice (needed to make my own)
- how to replace the clay in our Cadoo game (had to email Hasbro — will share what I learn)
- where to find a favorite book from my college days (Amazon — of course!)
My friend Karen sent me this YouTube clip a week or so ago. It’s so cute.
This is why I’m a Google girl. They get it. They get that everything I do is part of my story.
I am fiercely loyal to products and companies that understand that I’m not just buying or living …
I’m writing a story.