Click on the word “registration” and a new window will open with all of the details. I am totally and completely excited about this session for 5 reasons:
1. This is the 5th year I am teaching this course — FIVE YEARS!
2. I have refreshed and reorganized the content of Library of Memories (LOM for short) and am recommending new tools and processes that make things easier and more efficient as we all navigate our way through the digital revolution. In other words, with the help of Kayla Lamoreaux, Library of Memories now fully embraces both traditional and digital scrapbookers (as well as all of us somewhere in the middle.)
3. We are adding a new feature to the LOM classroom that will enable me to adjust my teaching to the needs of the current group of students — that’s all I’m saying for now, but trust me, it’s cool!
4. I love preparing to teach this class. I am having a great deal of FUN with my personal system right now and that is such a great and energizing feeling.
5. I absolutley love meeting a new round of students each year and I love becoming reacquainted with friends from past sessions.
If you have questions as you read through the class description (be sure to read both pages and listen to my audio) and review the supply list and syllabus, leave me a comment or email me email@example.com and put LOM QUESTION in the subject line. I will address all of your questions here, on my blog.
The MOST IMPORTANT thing you need to know is that the LOM pre-classroom is full of information. As I have reviewed the content and surveys from past years I have decided to give people the opportunity of taking full advantage of the registration period to get started on assignments that used to be part of the first lesson. If you are planning to join me in this session of Library of Memories, sign up AS SOON AS YOU CAN, because there is much to get started on.
I am fully aware that Christmas is on Friday, but … I’m also aware that the days between Christmas and New Years and into the early part of January are often perfect for starting new projects.
I want to thank you for your comments and emails following my last post. I am still sick, but we had a wonderful weekend and while I am still so sad inside I am also at peace with the situation. My kids are all home (except Clark who is snowboarding) and I love it. We’ve got our neighborhood cookie party tonight. I’m working for a couple of hours today and then headed upstairs to make cookies.
Life is good.