Complete Bliss KIT for sale, HERE! (edited 2/4)

CompleteBLISS

Guess WHAT?
You can purchase my brand new Complete Bliss Finish Line Scrapbooking kit (right here on my blog!)

Cost: $45 (this includes domestic shipping)
Contents: Everything you need to create a wonderful, warm and happy 6×6 album filled with memories of people you love.
More specificallly:

1. A 6×6  American Crafts modern album that comes with 10 page protectors (in blue)
  2. pre-cut cardstock and pattern papers (Cosmo Cricket, My Mind’s Eye and Basic Grey)
  3. 50 colorful embellishments (Jenni Bowlin, Maya Road, Nicki Silvis and more)
  4. gorgeous ribbon from Making Memories
  5. a fun little “window” from Compendium
  6. really cool sheet of transparent words and a sheet of teeny, tiny letter stickers (Adorn-It)PLUS … an exclusive (and collectible) postcard and a little “bonus” package of Jelly Bellies :)

I have also posted a BRAND NEW pod cast on the “Living With Your Library” pod cast page, called Finish Line Scrapbooking. After you receive your kit, you can download me to your iPod and create your very own class at home — I will walk you through the creative process of scrapbooking 40 photos in 4 hours or less!

As you may know, I debuted this premiere kit at the Craft Super Show in Anaheim. I LOVED meeting many of you there! I prepared 200 kits and still have about 125 to sell. Once they are gone, they are gone. I would really like to create these kits 3 or 4 times a year, but this first kit is a TEST, to see if this is indeed an idea/product that you will love and use. So … show me!

We’ve set up a PayPal button on the left-hand side of my blog. All you have to do to purchase this kit is click on the “Buy Now” button and it will take you to a PayPal screen with more information. If you live outside the United States you may purchase a kit by clicking the BUY NOW Button on the RIGHT SIDEBAR. Shipping is $43 (in the future we’ll work on bringing this down!)

If you want to see the finished pages in my album, click here and scroll all the way down, or go to stacyjulian.com/completebliss
I am converting my live Finish Line Scrapbooking class into a self-paced project class for Big Picture Scrapbooking (coming soon!) If you want to learn more about Finish Line Scrapbooking, right now, go to stacyjulian.com/finishlinescrapbooking.

Kind of exciting don’t you think?
post_closure

Comments

1. Angela Weinzierl says:

I’m so excited that you had some of these left!! I’ve ordered mine already and can’t wait to get started and use some of my extra pics from my category drawers!!! Thank you so much Stacy!

2. I picked one up in Anaheim (but didn’t get to meet you unfortunately!). Just need to print out the pictures and I’m excited to put it together – it’s going to be an album of various pictures of me and my boys since they were born! I’m sure it will look darling and I’ll love it!

3. I took the class in Anaheim and absolutely LOVED every minute of it (and the album that we created!!). I’m excited to share it with some friends!!! Off to look at ordering another kit (or two!).

Angie

4. Looks awesome! Question, is it plus 10 page protectors for a total of 20, or the 10 that come in the album?

• Just the 10 that come in the album — I generally limit my FLS albums to 20 pages. It’s pretty easy to get 35 to 40 photos onto 20 pages. You can always add more!

5. YOU.ARE.AWESOME. Thanks for a fabulous, fun project

6. Ashley Decker says:

Yay!! I’m so excited!! I was sooo hoping you were going to be selling some of them online. You’re the best!!

7. Karen Schmidt says:

I’ve ordered mine! I’m soooo excited about it tooo…

8. Was so excited when you posted to facebook that you’d have some of these left for sale that I raced over and ordered mine only seconds after you’d posted! This looks like it’s going to be so much fun, thanks for offering them!

9. I took your class in Anaheim and it was a blast. I was so excited that I put the finishing touches at home in about an hour. And I love looking at it. It’s the perfect way to showcase an event in a short period of time. I also picked up one of the bliss albums and am so excited to put it together. I am getting together with a group of friends and will show them the techniques. They are so excited.

10. Marta Valdes says:

If anyone is having second thoughts, DON’T, get it. It is soooooo cute. You can use this kit with anything (Birthday’s, Vacation’s, Holiday’s, you get the picture). I also love the fact Stacy walks you through the process of creating such a beautiful album with the Podcast.

Don’t hesitate and miss out, because these kits will be gone, before you know it.

11. Oh, I was SO HOPING this would happen. Thank you, Stacy. Pairing this package with the podcast is a brilliant idea. THANK YOU!

12. I’d really like to have this kit, but am low on funds at the moment. I saw your segment on Scrapbook Memories about how to go about doing this, so I hope I can at least flounder my way through doing an album on my own. It won’t be the same as getting your kit though. You have awesome taste in product and always explain things in simple, easy to understand terms.

• The pod cast is FREE — so, you can make your own kit and follow along with the pod cast. I just want to help you scrapbook some of your photos!

Thanks for reading my blog.

13. I hope there is an opportunity for us internationals to get the kit…..I already emailed allison. Can’t wait!

14. I’d like to order this but not sure if I can – I live in the UK and international postage rates are not listed anywhere. I can’t even email Allison as that link seems to be broken. Any advice please????

• Karen,

Allison added an international “Buy Now” button on the right column — shipping is so expensive though. Please know that we’ll work on making this much more reasonable in the future.

sj

15. Candace B. says:

Quite Brilliant actually! All you need to do is get the word out. In fact, I am always amazed as to how many moms dabble in scrapbooking but don’t even have the most appropriate glue for the job. You may want to include that in your kits as well. I may not have a blog, etc. but I obviously read them…and I am just now introducing the blogs to my fellow moms…there is a whole world of scrappers out there just wandering around lost in the desert….:)

16. I am SUPER excited about getting this kit! I ordered it yesterday!! I am so thankful that you didn’t just drop off the radar after SS ceased publication! It was by far my favorite magazine and I am thrilled to be able to continue learning from you and the people who work with you!
    I also am in your LOM class this semester!! Can’t wait until Saturday during our huge snowstorm that’s coming to get down to business with the first lesson!
    HUGS to you!!

17. Cathy Mischuck says:

I don’t have an iPod. Is the podcast something I can DL to my computer? I’ve never even been to iTunes. I have an MP3 player…just not the iPod.
    Thanks!
    Cathy

• Cathy,

You can absolutely download the pod cast to your computer. How do you get music on your MP3 player? You should be able to play the MP3 file/pod cast on your player. Find a teenager — they’ll show you!

18. I am so excited I can hardly stand it. Thank you so much for offering your Complete Blliss kit. I was able to order one today! Woo Hoo!!!!

19. Julia Muscari says:

I’d love to buy this kit, but there doesn’t appear to be a button to purchase….so I’m guessing it’s already gone…boo-hoo…hope to get one the next time around!
    Julia

20. I am thrilled you’ll be doing Finish Line Scrapbooking on BPS. I desperately want one of the kits, but I can’t find the PayPal/Buy It Now button on your blog. I suspect that means you’re sold out. I seem to be a day late on everything this week! PLEASE let me know if one is still available, as I’d love to order. Thank you!

21. Hi Stacy, I took the Finish Line class at CKC Seattle and loved it. I didn’t get here in time for a kit, but I was wondering if you think this would work for an 8×8 album. I have one that doesn’t have a project yet and a lot of pictures from summers at my parent’s cabin, but don’t know if a “super-sized” album would keep to the heart of the project.

22. I enjoyed the article and thanks recompense posting such valuable tidings seeing that all of us to suspicion to, I support it both convenient and instructional and I graph to do homage it as for as I can.

ray ban 3025

23. jennifer hamilton says:

Oh darn. I’m a day late. This kit looks wonderful! Looking forward to the possibility of you creating different versions :)
    P.S. Just ordered Photo Freedom and so excited to read and implement!!

24. Melissa Reed says:

I guess they are all gone. :o ( I can’t seem to find the PayPal link or any other link to purchase. Crap! I really wanted one. :o (

Oh well. Maybe next time. Looked like such a great product!

25. Oh Darn! so sad I missed this. I took your finishline class at CKC Seattle and loved it. Is there any way you will put together any more of these? I would love to do another one with your kit. Darn, that’s what I get for doing house stuff instead of checking your blog :(

26. I’m guessing the kits are sold out, so please, please, please make more, Stacy. I’ve wanted to make one for a while now, but haven’t been brave enough to jump in yet. Having a kit to use for the first time would make it much easier (that and your podcast.) Maybe I can listen to the podcast and give it a try.
    Thanks for all your wonderful ideas!

27. I find it amazing that you always find the time to write about things like this. I like your blog, so I hope that my post will inspire you to post some more good things!

Trackbacks

1. Social comments and analytics for this post…

This post was mentioned on Twitter by kimsacks: I love this!!! Complete Bliss KIT for sale, HERE! http://8dwo5.th8.us