April is National Poetry Month.
Your *sprinkle* this week is to find and share a poem that you love.
Here are some ideas:
1. Post a poem to your blog.
2. Print out a poem and send it snail mail to someone you love.
3. Start some chain-poetry. Email a favorite poem to a few good friends and ask them to add a poem they love to yours and send it along.
4. Read several poems aloud with children or other family members.
5. Use a beloved poem on a scrapbook page with a photo that you feel illustrates it’s message.
Leave me a comment and share what you will do celebrate poetry this week and the rest of the month. By the way … Thursday, April 29th is Carry a Poem in your Pocket Day. Make a note on your calendar and Learn more at Poetry.org