super excited about this.

The Organized & Inspired Scrapbooker (Leisure Arts #5280)

I can’t even say how many emails I’ve received asking if there is any way I could influence having this book reprinted. I did NOT influence this reprinting, however I am grateful that it has happened and so very happy for Wendy and Aby. Hopefully, we’ll be able to do have Wendy and/or Aby come back to teach at Big Picture Scrapbooking.

Yay!

Don’t forget to go explore the JUNE gallery at Write.Click.Scrapbook. They have been an inspiring collective for one full year. Happy Anniversary Write.Click.Scrapbook — I am so glad you were born!

This month, we all had a chance to revisit photos and memories from one year ago — so enjoyable.

Comments

1. Kathleen S. says:

I hope Wendy & Aby will teach the class again. It’s one of my three ‘you gotta take these’ BPS classes, along with LOM and DYI (which, I know, is undergoing transformation, but anything CZ will probably do the trick). They are the triumvirate of scrapping freedom. Luv, luv, luv BPS!

2. Heather says:

Eeek! I am so excited. This is the one class I have regretted not taking. I just pre-ordered the book, but would love, love, love to take the class as well.

3. Karen C. says:

yippeee, so excited too! :O)

4. Love my book – so glad it’s going to be reprinted. Loved your layout in the WCS gallery. Can’t believe I’ve read 365 posts (well almost 365).

5. KSscrapper says:

I’ve pre-ordered the book. You might mention that it doesn’t come out until Nov. 2010. I’ve heard alot about this book and can’t wait to get it.

6. I was lucky enough to get this book during the first printing and can truly say that I reference it over and over. It’s especially relevant now that we are finishing our basement – complete with my own personalized craft room. I can’t imagine doing my planning without the help of this book.

7. oh wow! that is super great news! I was lucky to find a willing seller a year or so ago. love it!

8. I absolutely love the book – and the class. I’d love to see the class again. My scraproom needs a reorganization now that I’ve lived with it awhile. Btw, Stacy, I took the plunge & started color drawers. Think I’m going to love it.

9. YAY! I had NO IDEA they stopped printing this book. And I am always telling EVERYONE to go and buy it. How it changed/transformed my crafting world. Only 2 books have literally CHANGED my approach to scrapbooking and crafting…this one and Photo Freedom (of course!). AWESOME! I better re-spread the word!!!!!

10. Melissa Norstrom says:

I want to thank you for post Write. Click. Scrapbook. website! OMG, where have them been since I got online! And why hadn’t I found them until today?! Stacy you are the greatest.
    Melissa

11. Duckienz says:

Oh I was so excited when I heard Wendy say this on ‘the table’. I hah heard that the book at the class at BPS were the best while doing LOM. I was all excited about finding the book when they said it was no longer printed :(
    Yay, now I can get the book and I am sure the class will be redone.
    Allie

12. YEAH YEAH YEAH!!! You just made my day Stacy!!! I read about that book last October and found a copy at my local B&N. NOT KNOWING it was going out of print I didn’t buy it for myself…I thought I’d wait until my b-day…BIG MISTAKE!!! I can’t believe I had a copy and like 2 weeks later it was not printed any more…so sad. I LOVE to scrap as much as I LOVE to organize so I couldn’t wait to get this book….yipee!!! I can’t wait to get my hands on a copy (and this time I am not letting go!!!)

13. Kris Van Allen says:

So glad to see this is reprinted! I have my own copy from the first release (snatched it out of the shipping box when I worked at **chiver’s!)… and I NEVER let anyone borrow it!

14. I hope all of you who didn’t get that book the first time, will get it now. It has a LOT of great organization ideas and I’ve used many of them and read the book several times.
    Write. Click. Scrapbook. is awesome!

15. Yeah!!!!!! I have been trying to get my hands on this for two years!

16. Hi, I love your website. This is a cool site and I wanted to post a comment to let you know, great job! Thanks Chris

Louis Vuitton

louis vuitton

17. YAY. I have one of the first printings, and have often felt the urge to share mine, but just can’t bear to part with it. This will relieve some of my guilt. LOL.