celebrating today, because …

I’ve been married to my husband for this many years and …

tonight we are seeing this musician in concert.

Afterwards, we are dining and staying here.

I’m very excited about this!

Comments

1. Happy Anniversary!!!! And enjoy the Jim Brickman concert! My hubby and I are both big fans and were bummed because we couldn’t make his concert this year when he came to our area. And especially enjoy your little get-away afterwards- you deserve it! Wishing you and your family a very HEALTHY and blessed New Year!

2. Gads, I wish I were going too! Jim Brickman is awesome and his piano work is beautiful. Happy Anniversary and enjoy your special night together.

3. What a wonderful way to celebrate 21 years together!

4. carol in seattle :) says:

Congratulations! May the next 21 years be filled with love! My hubs loves Jim Brickman…I’ll have to take him sometime!

5. Congratulations!!! The hotel looks awesome. Have a great time!

6. Becky and I stayed at the Davenport when we were in town this fall for Farm Chicks. :)
    It’s such a great hotel. :) I hope you have an amazing evening!

7. Congratulations. You will love Jim Brickman, I have seen him in concert and met him in person. He is very nice and very talented. I use to work for his Uncle, so I was able to meet him once. Enjoy your Anniversary.

8. Shelly Pope says:

I love Jim Brickman! My husband and I got tickets to go see him in concert for a wedding gift 10 and a half years ago! It was a blast. Have fun!

9. Happy Anniversary!! Ohh the Davenport Hotel – I’ve seen it on PBS and how they’ve restored it, it looks beautiful.

10. madeline St onge says:

OH WOW, have fun you two.
    Congratulation to you both

11. Congratulations. Never heard of this musician but I’ll check him out and that hotel? Well I’m sure there is plenty of inspiration up in there! Lol

12. Congrats stacy. It’s my anniversary too but just 14 years! Something else we have in common! Have a fabulous evening. We are celebrating tomorrow! Happy happy!

13. Congrats!! Enjoy your evening and stay at the World Famous Davenport Hotel!

14. Have a great time! Congrats!

15. Congratulations! Good for you on getting away alone together! Have fun!

16. Happy Anniversary! Have a great night!

17. Rebecca Baggaley says:

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on 21 years. We love Jim Brickman–”our” song is “The Gift” by him. We’re celebrating 10 years in January and need to figure out something special to do! 21 is big–enjoy your time together, and Happy New Year!!!

18. Barb in AK says:

Congratulations! and may there be many more happy celebrations :-)

19. Oh my gosh, I LOVE The Davenport. I have stayed at some fabulous hotels, and it ranks right up there with the best. Happy Anniversary. I can’t think of a better place to spend it.

20. Congratulations! What an amazing night out to celebrate.

Happy Anniversary!

21. Cngratulations!!! Have a fabulous evening.

22. I hope you had a wonderful evening!

23. Congratulations on your anniversary! Have a great time!!

24. Congratulations!! Have a wonderfully happy time!

25. Congratulations! I hope you have a wonderful time!

26. Congrats to you!

27. Congratulations! My dh and I will celebrate 21 years in June. I LOVE the Davenport! The comfiest beds ever! Enjoy!

28. Congratulations. That is wonderful. Looks like a great time. Enjoy.

29. Oh So Fun!

30. Happy Anniversary!! I love Jim Brickman and I love the Davenport. Be sure and watch the History movie about the Motel in your room. ENJOY your evening!! Happy New Year

31. The 28th is my Mom and Dad’s Anniversary too! We celebrated with them by taking them out to one of their favorite restaurants, PF Changs. Mom and Dad were celebrating 53 years together. Hope your concert and hotel stay was wonderful!

32. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to you! Have a great time. My husband and I celebrated 14 years together recently!

33. Awww! How lovely! Happy Anniversary! Have a fabulous time!

We just celebrated #8… on Christmas Day! *sigh* The 28th sounds so nice! LOL. :-p Christmas Day is nice as an anniversary, but it wasn’t our choice… it was the only day my parents could take off work. LOL. Ah well. It can be pretty fun. :-)

34. Congrats!!! have a wonderful time with Hubby!

35. lynne moore says:

How Fun! Enjoy it well. I promised my husband a night out as partof a holiday gift, but he hasn’t decided yet. Maybe after the new year starts – a way to reconnect in 2011.

36. SueinMtVernon says:

Congratulations, Stacy and Geoff! Best wishes for another wonderful 21 years!

37. Hope you are flying and not driving over the impassable pass. Have a terrific time! I opted out of this concert and am busy working on an Eagle Court of Honor for my son…being held next week.

38. Happy Anniversary! Looks like it will be a wonderful evening – ENJOY!

39. Congratulations! What a fun thing to do. Enjoy your getaway.

40. so much fun for you! Congrats, too!

41. Christine H says:

Happy Anniversary!

42. Happy Anniversary!!! Looks like a fun and romantic night.

My husband and I will be celebrating 15 years on December 31. Boy does it go by fast.

43. Happy Anniversary.. and enjoy Jim Brickman.. he does not disappoint.. beautiful beautiful show..

44. A very happy anniversary to you & Geoff! What a wonderful life you’ve made.

45. HAPPY Anniversary!

46. Happy Anniversary! What a GREAT way to celebrate!