cool projects.

Grey is out. Gloom is gone. It’s time to live our lives in colour.

The Let’s Colour Project is a worldwide initiative from Dulux, Dulux Valentine, Coral, Flexa and Marshall to transform grey spaces with colourful paint. A mission to spread colour all over the world.

Watch this:

and speaking of cool projects …

I’m partnering with Maegan at Scrapaholics.com to provide digital templates for Library of Memories and more!
Details coming soon!

Comments

1. Can’t wait to see those digi templates!

2. Ooooo! Stacy! I don’t think my husband (or his wallet) are really gonna like you! ;) Very excited to see what you come up with!

3. Ronnie Crowley says:

new digital templates – cool so up for that

4. How exciting!! Grey and gloom is out!

5. BARB TOPPING says:

The sun is shining in the NW Chicago burbs today which really makes the colors pop. Even though it is Feb., it makes me feel like spring is soon to come. I even saw a robin the other day which is the earliest I have ever seen those harbingers of spring.
    Digi for LOM sounds awesome even though I have yet to take the LOM class. Also cannot do digital. I purchased PSE several months ago, but then my logic board started to fail me. I need to keep nursing this Mac along and cannot give it too much with which to deal.
    Have a very colorful day.

6. Can’t wait to see them. Have you started Project Life?

7. Stacy J plus digital templates = whoo hoo!

8. You just made this digi girl’s heart very happy :)

9. Oh, digital templates….yummy!! For this digi girl that is like extra sprinkles on my ice cream sundae!

10. Christy Miller says:

Stacy Julian digital?!?! I’m jumping out of my chair right now, I’m so excited! And who doesn’t love a good template!? Can’t wait to see!

11. Right now I wish I could colour the sky here a very vibrant blue with fluffy white clouds, but, alas…can’t paint the weather any brighter (or better for that matter)!! Thanks for the video Stacy!

12. I’m all for color. I’m tired of living in a gray world. It’s a good thing I have a colorful soul. Congratulations on you new venture.

13. Yea for Stacy going digital….maybe I’ll learn how to do it!

14. Cool!!! I can’t wait to see them!

15. Kelly Driver says:

I’m so intimidated by digital scrapbooking. I enjoy the physical product and working with my hands. I checked out the Scrapaholic site though and her stuff is so fantastic it is making me want to do some digital stuff. Look forward to hearing more about it!

16. Wow! You are branching out into all kinds of cool places! I don’t do much with digi, but lately, I’ve seen so much that I might just try some of it!

17. Yeah to digi! and what wonderful colors!

18. Brenda in Sunny SoCal says:

Love the school of life collecton

19. YIPEE! I can’t wait to see the digital LOM stuff! Please, please don’t make it so painful. Let us know WHEN it is coming.

20. Oh yes! Digi and Stacy. Lovin that combo! :)

21. Can’t wait to hear more! Any idea when the LOM self paced class will be starting?

22. Hi Stacy
    Loved the video! I have followed your advice on decorating our lives with color and painted my new craft room lemon, lime, hot pink and a splash of aqua. Wish I could send a pic!
    Thanks for telling us it’s ok to paint our lives these bright colors!

23. bea medwecky says:

Stacy, you are such a tease! :-) Can’t wait to see the cool stuff you will come up with.

24. I am in love with color. The color video is lovely and made me smile. I am so looking forward to moving into a house of my own so I can paint the walls, (we’re in base housing right now with drab white-ish gray walls – blech!).

Looking forward to the digi things you have planned. I’ve been wanting to learn it for some time now.

25. Diane Anthony says:

That sounds intriguing Stacy. Speaking of LOM, how is your idea coming for linking the Project Life album from Becky Higgins with Library of Memories? Can’t wait to see what you were thinking about!