worth it.

I’m not eating a lot of sugar these days.
When I do eat it, I indulge in a very selective way …

The next time you see Talenti Gelato in the freezer section of your local grocery store, you have my permission to try some. It’s really, really, really, really good. The salted caramel is my favorite.

This was going to be one of my Friday FIVE, but I didn’t get that far. I can’t feel good about making you wait another week.
In other words, make a quick run to the store and be prepared to question the price. Don’t worry, it’s worth it.

Comments

1. Yes, we discovered this a few weeks ago. Heaven!

2. Yay! I am going to try it. Our grocery store carries it and I’ve been tempted for so long but at the price it is I didn’t want to risk it not being good. I think I’ll buy some tomorrow and then of course hide it. It sounds way too good (and pricey) to share with a 4 yr old!

3. Sounds amazing! We probably don’t have anything comparative in Australia, but I’ll keep an eye out for good quality gelato, you never know your luck!

4. I LOVE Talenti! You’re right… a total splurge and worth it. I rarely buy it… I rarely eat sugar as well! But Sea Salt Caramel!??!!? OHMIGOODNESS! We have a gelato place here in Austin that has a Salted Caramel, and it is (by far) my favorite gelato EVER. EVERY time I go downtown, I make a point to stop there. It’s so amazing! But if I can get this at my local natural grocery store… oh no! I’m in trouble! ;-) I’m definitely looking next time I go! Now if I could just kick this bronchitis, so that eating ice cream wouldn’t be a disaster… LOL. ;-)

5. Sea Salt Caramel Gelato sounds like a 10, so that covers two weeks worth of Five for Friday! Guess you get to take next week off! Yum :-) PS…. looked up calories, only 230 per serving!!!!! I am running to the store. Thanks for the tip.

6. It sounds quite yummy! I just started eating Nadamoo, and LOVE it! It’s made with coconut milk and sweetened with agave nectar…..130 calories & 10 grams of sugar per serving. I gave up chocolate for lent, so no chocolate until after Easter!! Is the Talenti organic???

7. Oh, I might have taken a pass on the chocolate, but as I scrolled down and saw the caramel… well, let’s just say you had me at “…salted caramel…”
    I think I might indulge!! Thanks for the tip, Stacy!

8. sharolyn says:

OH it looks so yummy!!!

9. Yummo, sounds wonderful!

10. Oooh I saw this at my grocery store a couple weeks ago. I decided that when I am no longer unemployed, this will be my choice for my celebration. I LOVE gelato!

11. Mamasue123 says:

Yummm not sure it’s here in Canada but love caramel! Thanks for enabling me if it is available.

12. BARB TOPPING says:

I love, love, love TALENTI GELATO. My mouth is literally watering at the thought of Sea Salt Caramel. Thank you for the permission to try something wonderful.

13. I saw this at the store yesterday and ALMOST bought some..but if something is really good then I want more of it…and more calories is not really what I need…:). I’ll have to dream about it.

14. I will be on the look out. I have never gone wrong following your suggestions before. Thanks, hope you are having a great weekend.

15. Love this brand! It is my secret indulgence. The kids know this as “Mom’s” ice cream at our house. :-)

16. My youngest had a dairy allergy for the first 3 years of her life. Talenti is what I would get for the two of us when everyone else was having ice cream. With no cheese, sour cream, cheesecake, whipped cream, etc in my life I was okay with the price of Talenti. ;)

17. Brenda in Sunny SoCal says:

I love this! and the chocolate is also delish

18. Julie S. says:

Salted caramel is my weakness! I’ll have to keep my eyes peeled for this!

19. It is the yummiest!

20. MMmmm.. that looks yummy! I doubt our local groceries carry it, but I’ll definitely be on the look out!!

21. Karen Neder says:

My philosophy about eating sweets is…make sure it’s worth it! No off-brand, mediocre ice cream for me – it’s not worth the calories and sugar!! I’ll have to try this!

22. I have never seen this in my store. It does sound yummy though, so it’s probably a good thing that they don’t carry it. LOL

23. Gail Alcorn says:

I can hardly wait to find this! Looked in one store and couldn’t find it, but not giving up. I’m also trying to cut back on sugar, so it has to be the best to eat it!

24. Please share where to find in Spokane ;)

25. Hi Stacy!

I was at Costco yesterday and they had two Belgian chocolate containers in a box for $11.99. They were giving free samples, so my kids and I had to try it. Yum!

26. It must be a west coast product. If you’re on the east coast, try Bassetts in Philly. :)

27. My mouth is watering! I’m going to look for this. Thanks for sharing!

28. we used to have a local Gelato shop in town. Unfortunately, it closed. :( I will have to look for this – we have bought the Kroger Private Selection gelato and it was very good

29. I just discovered this in the the past month. It is my new guilty pleasure.