Friday FIVE for Friday, May 13th

Nevermind the fact that it is Friday, the 13th.
I am dedicating my post this week to FIVE things that are making me very happy right now.

Many of these things were birthday gifts that I received.
Birthdays really are wonderful.

ONE.

Super CUTE jars from The Curly Girl Store. I have loved her cards and napkins and her brand and delightful mix of art and muse is spreading into other areas of the gift market. This is a very good thing.
Note: My jar was filled with sprinkles!

TWO.

This paper was my pick on the Paperclipping Roundtable this week, but it bears repeating here. Echo Park Paper’s Dot and Stripes Collection. Is just plain yummy.

THREE.

Kiley, who you’ll recognize as the kind heart behind BPC admin brought me this brownie mix for my birthday. I don’t get to eat brownies much anymore, but when I do … whole wheat and double chocolate does just trick. Here’s a link to Amazon: Kodiak Cakes Big Bear Brownie Mix

FOUR

And seriously, have you ever seen a brownie pan as cool as this.
This produces super moist, perfectly shaped brownie bites — oh yeah!

Silicone Brownie Bites Baking Mold

FIVE

I’m certain I’ve talked about this shop before, but don’t you think you need some CUTE, NEW cupcake and muffin liners for summer? I LOVE that at  Layer Cake Shop, you can shop by color …

Trust me, it’s a really FUN time.

Happy Friday.
I got to go walking with Kayce this morning and I talked to Wendy for a really long time. Life is good, but now I’ve got to go to WORK!

Comments

1. Lisa R - saner4 says:

Wow, I love, love, LOVE all the colorful cupcake liners and the dot and stripes collection by Echo Park. When I move to the mainland this summer, these two things will be on the top of my shopping list :)

Thanks for sharing!

2. I love Curly Girl philosophy! I have the Sing Along wall plaque hanging in my kitchen right now and have given some of her journals and cards as presents. Kodiak brownies? We’re in love with the Kodiak cakes (the best pancakes) in our house, so I definitely need to try the brownies.

3. I so enjoy the Friday Five and all the color!

4. KatieK. says:

OK, I just found the gifts I’m giving certain folks (and maybe myself) from the Curly Girl Store. They are SO perfect – the sentiments and drawings. Love them! You share some of the funnest things.

5. I LOVE Friday Five! All the cute things and happy colors help me de-stress for a great week-end. PLUS, I find so many new sites for products to make my gift giving fun and easy! Thanks again.

6. Those jars are so fun! Did you see the one that talks about celebrating with sprinkles? And that layer cupcake shop is so sweet!

7. Oh, this is a really great list!

8. Looks like you had a great birthday! We were given that little brownie bites pan for Christmas by some friends. My son LOVES that each one is an edge piece. Yum!

9. karen Hobbs says:

Love how you love such cute, colorful things! Always makes me smile!

10. Christine H says:

I was born on a Friday the 13th…..so me and my parents find quite a lucky day!

• Lisa R - saner4 says:

My son was too – people were telling me it was unlucky. I replied that it is a very lucky day for me and my family; it’s the day we get to hold our newborn baby.

11. Rhonda H says:

Stacy, you might just wanna add these to your faves:
    Stampin’UP has two new stamp sets with YOU all over them. They are called “On the Grow”, which has THE CUTEST SCOOTER, and “Travel Log” which includes a text stamp that says “THE PEOPLE WE SEE, THE PLACES WE GO, THE THINGS WE DO.” I ordered the last one and plan to use it in my Library Albums on the intro pages! You can find these cute items in their Summer Mini Catalog!
    Thinking of you and the upcoming BPC class!!! YAY!

-Rhonda in AR (mom2h), LOM 2009

ps – I think I will be getting my PF book back in a few days!! :)

• Rhonda — I’m so glad you told me this!
      Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

• OH. MY. GOODNESS! Haven’t cracked open a S’Up catalog or email or website since I dropped out of my monthly card swap (new baby, don’t you know). Your posting has me logging onto their website. SOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!

And being a LOM alumni, who still hasn’t ever made those title pages for my LOM albums…that stamp ROCKS!!!!! And your idea rocks! THANKS!!!!!!! See you in class on June 2nd, Rhonda.

12. TerrieF says:

Just checked out the Curly Girl Store for the first time – great gift ideas! Thanks!

13. Carol S. says:

Your color philosophy has helped mold me as a scrapper, decorator and gardener. Thanks for always being such a great inspiration!

14. Maureen says:

Friday the 13th is a great day when it is your son’s 14th birthday. Love the cape & tiara saying, maybe I should dress up before house work.

15. Stacy, this is not good, you are making me think about my obsession with brownies! Heading off to Florida in two weeks, need to wear a bathing suit! I will definitely try these soon, though. Love all your recommendations, thanks.

16. I’m a little creeped out. I’m on some Stacy J wave length or channeling you somehow or our stars are currently aligned. I JUST (I mean JUST, but without reading this post) discovered Curly Girl napkins. I bought the book of matches with the saying about needing an umbrella in your drink at all times. I’ve switched out the matches for little cocktail umbrellas. Now just waiting for the perfect hostess to invite me over for little pink drinks so I can supply her the umbrellas and matching napkins!

AND…moving on to number TWO…I JUST JUST JUST ordered those Echo Park paper packs as a birthday present to ME! Along with their other summer/spring collection sets. ABSOLUTELY my FAVORITE paper company!!!!! So glad they are here.

AND…really? I JUST got some fun new cupcake cups….stripes. Very summery fun! Although, I appreciate the new source.

WOW! Happy Birthday and it IS fun!!!!!

17. Love your Friday 5! How come I’m not surprised that your jar was filled with sprinkles? LOL!
    Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

18. Renee J. says:

I love your Friday Five, Stacy! Everything is cute, adorable and yummy, each in their own way. Thanks so much for sharing. Have a wonderful weekend!

19. Tracy Dayett says:

Such fun and joyful eye candy…thank you for sharing!!

20. KathleenB says:

Love…love….love that brownie bit pan! I just think I need to treat myself to one of those ….and the brownie mix of course! Thanks for sharing!

21. I am LOVING that Dots and Stripes paper. It would work so well with everything. Have been eyeing it at my LSS! Love your five on Friday series :)

22. Nancy L says:

I am getting on line after this to check out that Brownie pan. I love it and it would make a great gift. Thanks for sharing!

23. Happy HAPPY birthday! It sounds like it was a great one.