If you’re a BPC junkie (like me) then THURSDAYS are the best days and it’s not because the weekend is almost here … it is because NEW classes begin and ongoing classes get refreshed. I almost never have an issue getting out of bed on a Thursday morning because I know there will be so much to see and do!
Today is no exception and I’m particularly excited about Elizabeth’s BRAND NEW workshop, Design Challenges.
1. I’m a HUGE Elizabeth Dillow fan.
2. Who doesn’t love a scrapbooking challenge?
3. You get 3 new challenges a week!
4. Each challenge is actually a full handout, so in 4 weeks, you’re getting 12 well-written, beautifully designed handouts.
5. In each handout, Elizabeth share two layout examples and offers several other variations. This is a TON of really good content!
6. This would be the PERFECT summer workshop, because you can keep up (or not) and either way you’ll have twelve (really clever and well designed) layouts when you’re done!
I think I’ll giveaway a FREE Seat in Elizabeth’s workshop …
IF YOU ARE MY WINNER, you’ll get a NEW email in your inbox, every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday!
IF YOU ARE MY WINNER, you’ll follow the email back to the classroom to download the challenge handout …
IF YOU ARE MY WINNER, you’ll get TWO layouts to inspire you in the challenge along with design how-to and tips …
IF YOU ARE MY WINNER, you’ll get all this, plus a super-inviting, beautifully designed classroom complete with personal instruction from Elizabeth and interaction with hundreds of other challenge-takers.
SIX years ago this summer I started dreaming about an online community, where top-notch talent could share their expertise with students all over the world. Their classes wouldn’t be the “cut and paste here” type of class. Their classes would focus on the creative process and encourage personal development in fundamental aspects of scrapbooking.
When I dreamed what BPC could be, this is the kind of class I dreamed of …
IF YOU WANT TO BE MY WINNER, leave me a comment and share the best design tip or advice you’ve ever learned to help you design better scrapbook pages!
I’ll post a WINNER Saturday morning.