my CKU Reunion kit

I’m super excited about the kit I’ve pulled together for my class at CKU Reunion. I super GRATEFUL to the product manufacturers who have generously donated and provided product and I need to call them out and say Thank YOU!!

Everyone who takes my lecture style class, called Come As You Are, Scrap What You Can will receive this exclusive Finish Line Scrapbooking kit AND a FREE seat in my soon-to-be-posted Finish Line Scrapbooking class at Big Picture Classes. As you may or may not know, Finish Line Scrapbooking is a creative process that involves putting together a smallish album with 25 to 40 pictures over a 2-day period of time, or about 4 hours — it’s fast, it’s furious and it’s FUN.

The Papers

Countryside by Crate Paper | Farmhouse
Botanical Ballard by Echo Park Paper | Victoria Gardens
Hayride by Lily Bee | Harvest Market
Rain Check by Pebbles Inc | Fresh Goods
Lavender Grill by American Crafts | Garden Cafe

The Embellishments

Boutique Buttons | Doodlebug
This Moment circle tags | Elle’s Studio
Just the Edge Cardstock | Bazzill Basics
Vellum Butterflies | Jenni Bowlin
Mini Brads | American Crafts
Tag Style Photo Turns | 7 Gypsies

Here’s what you need to know about CKU Reunion:
Dates: October 27-29, 2011 at the Hyatt Regency La Jolla in San Diego, CA.
Cost: $295 (does not include hotel room or food)
What you get: album track, four 90 minute classes, evening activities, goodies, prizes, and more
Register: www.creatingkeepsakes.com/cku

It’s going to be lots of FUN.
I’d LOVE to see you there.

Comments

1. Oh what a fun kit & event Being I’m in NY I wouldn’t be able to join the fun but I bet you’ll share another awesome recap! Wouldn’t you pretty please? :)

2. Melissa Bierlein says:

Can’t wait – I’ll be there!!!

3. I ‘m too far to join in. I’m in Yokohama, Japan. I’m so excited your finish line class is coming to BPC.

4. OH how I wish….I think I’ll have to settle for a BP class!

5. Looks great, Stacy! I ordered a piece of the Crate Paper “Countryside” PP recently, and when it came in the mail, I had to order another one. I’m framing one, because it has all of my happy colors. The Bazzil Just the Edge is a great addition, too. It will be faster and easier to use than ribbon.

6. carol in seattle :) says:

I sure wish I could be at the CKU Reunion…but I’ll have to settle for the BPC class when it comes out. Great kit Stacy!

7. I cannot wait. So excited to see you and Lisa Bearnson. I started out with creative memories. One day I was channel surfing and discovered QVC. I use to record those programs. I never realized who Lisa and creating keepsakes mag was. To me she was the scrabooking lady on QVC. Funny. All my supplies and ideas came from QVC. I didn’t know about Michaels, or crops. It wasn’t until QVC dumped scapbooking that I started to look else where. So even if I don’t actually get to meet you and the other instructors, I will be so excited to be in the same room with such talented, smart and inspirational women.

8. Oh my word those papers are LUSCIOUS! Someday…someday I will take a class from you.

9. I wish I could be there, it sounds like a fantastic time! I found out about this after booking a scrapbooking getaway weekend in central coastal CA for the weekend before CKU. Travelling two weekends in a row from AZ to CA to scrap would be great for me, but too much time away for the family. Hopefully I’ll be able to take a class with you in person someday! I really enjoyed Photo Freedom this summer.

10. I am so bummed that the CKU reunion is on the other side of the country and I can’t afford to go! I went to CKU Nashville years and years and years ago – back in the good old days – and would give just about anything to go again! Like others, guess I’ll just have to settle for the BPC class when it comes out. LOVE that music score paper!!!

11. What a fortunate woman you are! La Jolla, San Diego & scrapping. The kit is beautiful! Looking forward to the BPC. Hope you take the time for some nice walks on the beach
    while you’re there!

12. Oh, how I wish I could go the the CKU Reunion. Hope you all have fun!

13. Katie Scott says:

Ohhh please make this an Internet webinar thing – I would love to hear your class.

I’m trying to convince my hubby how we need 2 winter vacations this year – so an impulsive trip to San Diego would be pushing it; but San Diego & meeting you are on my bucket list :)

The event & the class Sound like super fun!

14. The papers you have chosen are lovely – I especially like how they are all from different manufacturers, and they look great together. I can’t see myself getting from New Zealand to a CKU event ever (I did get the ‘CKU in a Box’ kit and had fun with it), so I love BPC and the classes I can take that way. Will certainly be a starter for a Finish Line Class – thank you for putting it into the BPC mix!

15. Sounds like a really fun class Stacy, wish I could be there *sigh*. Anyhow, totally looking forward to your bringing this class to BPC, yay!

16. Kathy Jo Camacaho says:

You class looks fantastic and I know you will “rock the house”! I remember the first class I had with you- where you were dressed like a scientist and did the chemistry element chart for scrapbooking. It was hilarious! I think that was 40 albums ago! :) Thank you for teaching me to let go the guilty and just scrap away. I’d not be the same scrapper had it not been for LOM. Thank you for all do and contribute and for making a difference.

17. This sounds like it’s going to be a wonderful reunion. Can’t wait for your new class at BPC.

18. That sounds so wonderful — too far from Ohio to make it, but I envy those who will be able to attend.

19. Karen Schmidt says:

I always love the kits BPC puts together. I can’t wait for your class. Its going to be alot of fun. Can’t make it to CKU reunion, to busy at home but you have a great time and tell all of blog readers all about it when you get back.

20. Nicky from Canada says:

Looks like a fun kit – wish I was closer!!!

21. I can’t come to the reunion, but I vividly remember taking a class with you at the very first CKU in Provo. I LOVED your periodic table of scrapbooking elements. And I readily admit, Finish Line Scrapbooking changed the way I scrapbook – now I actually get things completed and manage to give scrapbooks as gifts. You have inspired me since I became passionate about scrapbooking!

22. love you kit & i’m super excited that ‘finishline’ will be available as a class soon. although I took the at CHA and i’ve made about 4 albums using the system, I STILL WANT TO TAKE THE CLASS AGAIN. You were a treat to have as a teacher. Thanks Stacy!

23. Donelle Macey says:

California Dreamin wish I had more disposible income.

24. Looks like a wonderful and fun class!

25. SO wish I was going.

26. BARB TOPPING says:

Looks like a wonderful kit. I have heard of your Finish Line Scrapbooking but did not have even a clue to what it was. Sounds like fun and also sounds like a good idea to be Library of Memories organized.

27. Would love to be there…the kit looks great and the class sounds like crazy fun! Will look forward to seeing the class at BPC!

28. Nicky from Canada says:

Wish I could go

29. I can not wait!!! I have been lucky enough to attend 3 CKU’s , including an album track with you, so this really will be a reunion for me! Love the finish line album and it will be great to push myself again like that! See you in a few weeks!

30. Just in case anyone is interested, Finish Line Scrapbooking is the best thing ever. The. Best. Thing. Ever! I took Stacy’s FLS class in Anaheim and it saved my vacation/event photos from languishing in photo envelopes. Seriously. London? FLS-ed. Our Christmas traditions? FLS-ed. Road trip along the East Coast? FLS-ed. My husband’s graduation from grad school? FLS-ed. DisneyWorld? Almost FLS-ed. The photos are on the 8″ pages and the patterned paper is 90% down. I just have to finish the patterned paper, adjust the color/pattern flow, add the coordinated embellies, and get down some journaling. I am so not kidding; Finish Line Scrapbooking is magical! One more thing: my FLS scrapbooks don’t look all the same. The process is the same but the results are unique to each album.

31. That’s a great kit. My Finish Line album from CKC is one of my favorites. I plan to do another one for my recent Denver trip.