My New Year’s Eve plans …

Yay. The cousins are here.
My brother Cougar and his family have been in Seattle with Grandpa and Grandma and they are traveling home via Spokane! We ALL stayed up very late talking and watching Cowboys and Aliens (much better than I thought it would be) and we just finished a big pancake and scrambled egg breakfast.

I LOVE having all these kids here.
It just makes me happy to be surrounded by family :)
The house is a MESS and I’m 100% OK with this.
I’ll deal with it on Monday.

We’re all headed over to our stake center (church building) in about an hour, to decorate for the New Year’s Eve dance–since I’m in charge! We get to blow up several hundred balloons and rig them up so they will fall down at midnight! It’s hard to believe that 2011 has come to an end … it’s even HARDER to believe that my class, Twelve (likely) opens is about 12 hours!!

I’m definitely feeling those pre-class jitters (in a BIG way!)
I’ll be checking in as soon as we get the church cleaned up AND I get home … which will be sometime next year!

Comments

1. Happy New Year, darling!! And have a great evening!!

2. bea medwecky says:

Happy New Year Stacy,
    And don’t have the jitters. You are a great insturctor and I can’t wait for class to start!

3. Happy New Year to you also! I am really looking forward to Twelve.

4. Have fun tonight!! (I was recently released from doing that very thing!) And staying up way too late with cousins happened at our house last night, too–fun times!

5. I’m so grateful that my sister and her kids and sister in law and her son live right by us. We see them all the time. Being close with your family is such a treasure. Grandma and Grandpa’s are here too :)

Happy New Year! See you in class :)

6. At midnight, I’ll kiss the hubby and check the computer for an email from BPS!

7. Katie Scott says:

Happy New Year & Drive Safely!

8. We just watched Cowboys and Aliens also, and really enjoyed it! Happy New Year to you and yours!

9. Bec Kilgore says:

Happy 12!

10. carol in seattle :) says:

Happy New Year Stacy! Have a blessed year!

11. Julie MacManus says:

wishing you a love filled, healthy 2012 and try to throw away the jitters. LOADS of us are uber excited to be joining you on this amazing journey. thanks in advance for all the time and energy you have put in and see you in ’12′
    cheers julie from wellington, nz
    p.s i just peeked and the classroom (design) looks AMAZING!

12. Nicky from Canada says:

wishing you and your family and wonderful new year

13. Happy New Year Stacy and family! I’m still thinking about signing up for Twelve but to be honest…I’m nervous. I really need this class to kick start my scrapbooking again but I just can’t decide. Maybe tomorrow I will have a final decision!

14. Oh what fun!!! We, too, had family in from out of state and enjoyed every minute of it. I’m glad you have that time with them. As for Twelve, I’m sure you’ll do great. I’ve never taken any class from you that wasn’t top notch:)

15. Happy 2012 Stacy!!

I was not sure what to expect, but have started Twelve and love it!!!

16. Addie is a doll! I adopted a girl from Korea too! She is a Diva my daughter Ashley but I love her with all my heart!