Dr. Suess …

… would most definitely approve of celebrating his birthday by wearing clothes backwards.

Don’t you think?

Happy Friday!

Comments

1. Very cute. Dr. Suess and I share the same birthday. Lucky guy, isn’t he? I’m only 60 though- much younger than he is.

2. Tammy B says:

That girl knows how to work the camera!! So very cute! Happy birthday Dr. Suess!

3. Oh, my gosh, she is just so ADORABLE!!!! How do you get anything done? I would spend all my time hugging and kissing on her. LOL Fun day!

4. Carrie Alexander says:

Love, love, love the Cindy Lou Who hair for Dr. Seuss day!!! What a cutie!

5. Cathy L. says:

That sweet girl has the cutest smile!

6. Melody Pugh says:

Yes, I believe he would! Seriously don’t think your daughter could get much cuter! She’s adorable!

7. Lisa M. Zepponi says:

Fun day. Celebrated by having “dr. Suess” read to the kids and then they made or more like they just ate green eggs and ham! Fun day! Love the hair! So glad little kids celebrateA,

8. besides the fact that she is stinkin’ adorable… how on earth did you find a perfect shirt to match that shirt?!

9. Karen Schmidt says:

Oh my goodness soooo cute. My kids wear there PJ’s backwards in hopes of having a snow day the next day.. So funny. happy Birthday Dr. Suess.

10. Kerry G. says:

oh my goodness. I just suffered a cute attack.

11. Jill T. says:

Too awesome! LOVE IT

12. Back to front.
    Front to back.
    It’s a good thing
    You didn’t wear a sack!

Hope it was a fun day!

13. She’s so cute! Love the hair! Today is my mom’s 90th birthday! Love Dr. Seuss! :)

14. Bec Kilgore says:

Thanks for bringing a smile to my face during an otherwise dismal day. What a cutie!

15. Oh my, what a cutie! Thanks for sharing these fun pics and reminding us of the fun we’ve all had with Dr Seuss.

16. jennifer h says:

She is such a cutie patootie!! And he would certainly approve :)

17. TOTALLY AGREE! She is adorable!

18. She is just SOOOO CUTE!!!

19. Barb in AK says:

LOVE that!! :-) My ds would get together with his friends and they would wear their clothes inside out– a stage they went through when they were about 12! Too hilarious ;-)

20. Chanda Seiter says:

oh my goodness she is too die for! Why can’t these girls live close to each other!!!!!

21. Donelle says:

Oh Stacy it is plain your daughter shares your love of happy color! I so miss those days of choosing cute outfits for my now 17 year old . She is adorable!

22. Oh my, the photo of Addie with her hands on her hips is priceless! So much cuteness and attitude!!!

23. Awww! I LOVE this!! What a great way to celebrate, adorable!