We are coming up on EIGHT years living in our current home. I have never lived in any home this long (at least since I was a child) and let me tell you, there is some serious accumulation of STUFF. I am feeling a strong need and desire to purge and clear and clean in nearly every room. One of my very first nannies, Jenna Molner has moved back to Spokane. She has been away for 5 1/2 years and she’s back! I don’t really need a nanny anymore, but I’ve done a good job convincing myself that a personal assistant would be nice, ha! Anyway, Jenna is back and we have all kinds of purging and project plans …
Today I’m especially happy that Jenna has helped me begin the daunting task of purging (and I mean really purging) my studio. The good news is, we have completed the color bins and the pattern paper hanging files and I think we should celebrate with a giveaway.
Here’s how this will work:
1. I have listed what I have available to share (I have already shared a few packages with friends here!)
2. I will take requests/comments in the order they are received.
3. Each comment can request two color packages.
4. A color package consists of one Ziplock bag full of embellishments by color + 10 to 15 sheets of pattern paper (also in that color!)
5. I will send these boxes to anywhere in the world.
COMMENTS ARE CLOSED. BOXES ARE BEING PACKED UP AND SHIPPED OUT.
Thanks for playing along!
Color packages available …
MIXED BRIGHTS (2)