I find people both fascinating and inspiring. I love reading and hearing about people’s lives, hopes, dreams, challenges and accomplishments. I am especially eager to champion women in creative pursuits and meaningful movements. These posts talk about the people I’m learning with or about and those that I admire.
- Good, Needed, Happy Mail.
- meeting Marie
- my friend Britany …
- Army Men & Finding Photo Freedom
- What a Pear!
- tea parties and curiosity
- really. really. sad.
- Guest Post: Why You Need a Scrapbooking “Why”
- HAPPY Mail & a cute purple page
- Lain on becoming a better mom
- Friday FIVE for September 10th
- Guest of the Week.
- Friday FIVE + 10 Prizes!
- the MISA blog tour + In Reality, part one.
- Did better yesterday.
- Jen Mohler on Flip Flops
- Jen Mohler on playing in the backyard.
- Happy Memorial Day!
- Jen Mohler hijacked my blog …
- Monday stuff.
- This week, iPhoto and some Q+A
- Paperclipping Roundtable
- Meet Laura & Margaret
- Creative Therapy.
- happy birthday BPS + Sesame Street
- Friday FIVE for October 30th
- Q+A for October 27th
- Midweek Meet + Little Missmatched Socks!
- Q+A (where to find photo albums)
- Tune in TODAY!
- this post was brought to you by the number 7.
- back in the saddle …
- one day in Seattle. (edited)
- Q + A: Where do I start?
- Photo Freedom Q+A (long, but worth it)
- I’m InStyle + cool T-shirts + BPS Savings
- Wow. more global connections …
- Friday, I’m staying home …
- Simple Memories, Day 3
- Simple Memories, Day 1 (edited)
- have a listen …
- who are you? + a giveaway
- I can’t sleep.
- Today … (revised for correction)
- why does it seem …
- 2 things …
- The Seattle Report
- How about some Q&A?
- Happy Birthday Kayce! (and a Contest)
- pretty, pretty Jenna and the flower girl
- She So Gets It!!! (and finally, a Q&A)
- Some really cool flowers and more Q&A
- colors, quotes and Q&A
- no time for answers today …
- Photo Freedom Q&A (day four-ish)
- answers, anwers, answers
- Winners and more answers!
- Photo Freedom Q&A (day one)
- some answers …